Fuel filler hose options when stretching and outboarding shocks. What have you done?

Reactions: Rescue6
If I mount the filler on the side like stock it need to be flush or recessed like stock. If it sticks out then it's got to be mounted in the rear as I'd be seriously worried about either breaking it off or getting hung up on it.

Reactions: someguysjeep
No doubt that’s why I don’t want to go that route. I don’t think I can fit the factory style with the stretch and the flares. Like I mentioned I purchased the one Genright sells with there stretch corners that has the one edge removed. But it just looks like a cheap Kydex material. The picture on the website looks much better then what I received.

View attachment 303938

View attachment 303939
I run that exact one, but I’m back far enough that I have to trim the lower left corner off to make it fit. It works - and I think it looks good - but it’s expensive and it is pretty fragile. I’ve broken one already, and this one is already showing some cracks. I wish it was made out of something tougher. I wonder if it could be 3d printed in something more durable.

Reactions: Wildman
I run that exact one, but I’m back far enough that I have to trim the lower left corner off to make it fit. It works - and I think it looks good - but it’s expensive and it is pretty fragile. I’ve broken one already, and this one is already showing some cracks. I wish it was made out of something tougher. I wonder if it could be 3d printed in something more durable.
Did you mount it to the back side of the corner or the flange on the outside

That is like the one I'd linked but yours doesn't have a port for the vent. It'd be easy to add a fitting for the vent line.

With a vent would be better, easier, less messy. Will see what I can find when I get to cutting. Not sure if I will have enough to side mount or rear below the taillight yet.

Did you mount it to the back side of the corner or the flange on the outside
CD2477F4-4963-4A45-92F0-4C9A0458E5BD.jpeg

Reactions: Rescue6 and AMS417
With a vent would be better, easier, less messy. Will see what I can find when I get to cutting. Not sure if I will have enough to side mount or rear below the taillight yet.

It's tricky either way. I looked at some that didn't have a vent tube on them. Drilling it and installing a fitting or welding a small pipe on wouldn't be really hard.

I've got a little more room on mine but it's still tight.