How can I fix a rough ride?

I maybe wrong here but I think the Ranchos run longer than usual.. so it you have a 2 inch spring you need to have gone with a 0-2 inch Rancho and not the 2-3 inch ones.
I say this as this is what Im intending to do... and I made note of this.

I definitely netted over 2 inches though, but do you think Rancho would do anything since they advertised wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post pictures of the front and rear bump stops and the exposed shock shafts

Did you install the springs at the same time as the shocks? I did this and it changed everything. I thought it was much harsher than the 18 year old stock springs and shocks. It took a minute to settle in my experience and when I leveled it up front to fix my forward rake it felt much smoother. I also had a clunk which was a rear track bar bushing.

...I drove up on a snow pile and there was virtually no flex, so what would bind...
I received Rancho shocks that would lock when compressed. You'll need to remove the springs and cycle the axle anyway to determine bump stop extension needs.
Rancho RS55256 Locked in Compression #2.JPGRancho RS55256 Stuck Compressed.JPG

I received Rancho shocks that would lock when compressed. You'll need to remove the springs and cycle the axle anyway to determine bump stop extension needs.
View attachment 73617View attachment 73618
Lock? Or would they just stay at where they were positioned? If so that's just how hydraulic shocks work... they don't push back out after being compressed after you let go of them.

Locked, turn/twist and pull hard to unlock; there is no twist or turn action to un-lock during operation. These shocks are pressurized, low pressure rear, high pressure front, so they will "push back out" when compressed and healthy.

Did you install the springs at the same time as the shocks? I did this and it changed everything. I thought it was much harsher than the 18 year old stock springs and shocks. It took a minute to settle in my experience and when I leveled it up front to fix my forward rake it felt much smoother. I also had a clunk which was a rear track bar bushing.

Yes, I did install everything at once. Did you use coil spring spacers to level yours because mine has a rake too.

I still have the stock sway bar end links. Do you think getting longer ones will help the ride?

Yes, I did install everything at once. Did you use coil spring spacers to level yours because mine has a rake too.

Yes I did. Same shocks but my coils are 3”BDS. 3/4 spacers up front.

Yes I did. Same shocks but my coils are 3”BDS. 3/4 spacers up front.

Yeah, I was waiting to do the spacer because when I get my new bumper and tire carrier, it may fix the rake. The BDS coils have about the same spring rate so they will ride almost the same.