I'm Stroking It!

Ok sorry guys for dropping off the board like that but had a few things happen that Im going to share with you. And it was Jeep related!View attachment 22542Dont worry guys its not my leg! Its my Super Hot Girlfriends! (I just cracked myself up and Im so gonna pay for that one!)

Ok so I found Adventure Park Jeep trails the weekend after my last post. My Super Hot Girlfriend and I throw Lucky, (Our bloodthirsty Yorkie Terrier), and our Jeep bag in My Lil Gypsy Ninja Concubine and away we go! Still no suspension upgrade! The stock suspension is so shot its like a cross between riding on slinkies and a mexican low rider bouncing contest. Throw a two lane hilly road, 70 mph, and 18 wheelers in the mix and you have a recipe for maximum butt pucker! We also set a new record, 78 mph on the speedo which is 4.5 mph slower than actual speed! Going topless I couldnt hear the screams coming from Shannon, aka, My Super Hot Girlfriend who I will now refer to as MSHG.

So we pull into the park, I have my halos dancing, MSHG, and Jeep Dog Lucky, Im da man! Of course other views might vary! We go up and pay, get the map of the park and presto, MSHG gets us lost!!! Shes supposed to be the navigator right? You can imagine the sound of rocks grinding metal, branches screeching while Im turning around where I shouldnt, and the ever helpfull screams of MSHG. And no it gets good. We come to the top of a gaint downhill crawl. MSHG says, I want to video this cause Im not riding down this. So she scoops up Lucky in one hand and has her phone in the other..... And Im going to repost my facebook post to describe what happens next. Stay tuned.
And what happened next. I've taken my SHW to that park. Her pulse got up to 120 on Penthouse. LOL

Reactions: Johnie Burns
Wooohoooo, finally installed the CB/PA in My Lil Gypsy Ninja Cocubine! The PA speaker is coming in today! Tell me thats not a bucket of fun waiting to be poured out!
20171003_145001.jpg

Ok so I know how you know you are a true Jeeper! Im broke! Ive got a mod wishlist on Amazon piling up! Im selling my body, (blood people come on,) financially making better decisions, (dawn dishwashing soap does dishes, laundry, and Johnie!) And volunteering for every honeydo that can, or be made to involve driving my Jeep. So my crippled up Super Hot Girlfriend said she was almost outa shampoo, so I couldnt have that and immediately rose to the challenge. Well Harbor Freight was on the way to Walmart, (kinda,) and low and behold there where 13 dollar halogen off-road Sasquatch spotting lights, cause thats the button on the rocker panel that wasnt filled! Blau blau, I love Harbor Freight and its only to fill the empty holes on my light bar bracket until they let me sell plasma again so I can get the LED ones.
20171007_084227.jpg

To run the wires I gotta pull the wipers, pull the cowling, and hook em to the pod. Yea baby, clicky clicky! So I almost get caught pouring her lotion down the sink so I can get sent on another mission when weve been advised its gonna rain.... No problem Ive got a super cool android deck running my radar, Im gone!
20171003_161443.jpg

Well I get an idea to check out Lowes as well for a cargo box I can strap in the back seat and lock when Im making multiple stops for stuff. See the blue dot, thats me, no rain near me yet. Run inside Lowes, get lots of inspiration and a footlocker that fits the backseat and come out to spitting rain. No problem I can out run it. Throw the box in back reach in my pocket for the key and no go? Search everywhere and its starting to drizzle. Run back toward lowes and as Im running I feel something bouncing on my chest? Its my key in my shirt pocket, I never wear a shirt with a picket.... Its raining, the Alien shade mesh top makes a beautiful constant mist, pour, mist inside my Baby. The touchscreen android deck is wet and will not respond to my finger trying to turn it off which can only be done by the screen. I tear outa the parking lot, no gas station in site, its 5:15, and the first red light outa Lowes is backed up through the intersection. I grab a pair of gym shorts I had under the seat, its pouring, and wipe the screen and get the deck to close, I unscrew the CB knobs and pull and I didnt put in male female disconnects so its hardwired in.. we sit through another light... oh and guess who forgot to put the windshield wipers back on the Jeep? Johnie Awesome thats who. The light finally turns green I cant see squat, its pouring with no shelter in sight but Yang Sings Chinese reaturants awning for the front door! Yep Im on it, soaked, looking at the new deck and CB, which I had been wiping with the gym shorts consistently, pretty much wet! I 20 something bus boy comes out and Im thinking hes going to tell me to move but says hey do you need aome trash bags and duct tape? This is an Asian restaurant and we have the best. I said sure and they had gorilla tape? Who knew? He told me a story of his convertable getting flooded and ruining eveything, he brought towels, we wiped down everything, including the dash with the low fuel light burning bright, you gotta be kidding me. Well 30 minutes later it slows down enough for me to risk it to a gas station. You know when you look through a screen and if you move your head back and forth you can see better? Same way with a Jeep window wet on both sides. It never quit raining, I got gas, held my chest out high with all the stares as I bobbed my head back and forth, up and down, running down hwy 190 in the rain! So now I feel the initiation into Jeep Nation has come full term. We have broke bones rock crawling, redefined our priorities such as skipping lunch all week to put 50 bucks toward mods, and drove naked in the pouring rain! I have arrived and it feels soooo good!
20171003_172633.jpg

Ok tell me what you think...found 36 Super Swampers with steel rims for 400 bucks in Jeep trader! Ive had a complex running around on 31's and no lift, its just not my personification of my Jeep self. So I pick em up in Dallas and I cant just let them sit there and I cant flip the bill for a six inch lift but the need is strong, I gotta get them on there....and Autozone to the rescue!
20171018_110000.jpg
So
20171018_112909.jpg

Thats right, 80' style! Somebody stop me!!!
20171018_185438.jpg

Yea Baby! We're pushing this build! And remember how much fun you had as a kid putting a playing card on the spokes of your bike? Well Im reliving the sound!

Ok tell me what you think...found 36 Super Swampers with steel rims for 400 bucks in Jeep trader! Ive had a complex running around on 31's and no lift, its just not my personification of my Jeep self. So I pick em up in Dallas and I cant just let them sit there and I cant flip the bill for a six inch lift but the need is strong, I gotta get them on there....and Autozone to the rescue!View attachment 25612So
View attachment 25613
Thats right, 80' style! Somebody stop me!!!
View attachment 25614
Yea Baby! We're pushing this build! And remember how much fun you had as a kid putting a playing card on the spokes of your bike? Well Im reliving the sound!

36” tires on te stock axles? I hope you don’t plan on doing any off-roading!

Reactions: 05 Blue Unlimited
Looks mean! You crazy man! What did you do about the vibes your bound to have cooked up?

Looks mean! You crazy man! What did you do about the vibes your bound to have cooked up?
The kit came with a transfer drop but Ive been reading up on setting the proper camber so I will be experimenting with that. Im sure the future holds a SYE. I dont like the transfer drop but financially its whats happening now! Lol. Time to go sell more plazma!

Reactions: Chris and JMT
I think you’ll need some lower adjustable control arms to get things proper, and the SYE and DC of course

Reactions: Chris
I think you’ll need some lower adjustable control arms to get things proper, and the SYE and DC of course
I have front and rear uper and lower adjustable control arms and track bars, looks like alot of trail and error before I understand it all. The how to section here gave me a start on understanding camber. Also I think Chris gave me the service manual which comes in pretty handy!

Reactions: JMT