Jeeps parking next to other cool things!

fullsizeoutput_120.jpeg

Down in the Anza Borrego area.

After work on Friday, went and got my haircut at my local spot. Bro decided to get his done as well, so while I drove the M3 to work, he drove the Jeep and met me at our spot. I thought it looked cool anyway. :D Also, if you look in the background, the lady that does my hair drives a JK. :D

View attachment 46853
Did you say "does my hair" on this forum. Chriiiiiiissssss!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
Did you say "does my hair" on this forum. Chriiiiiiissssss!!!!!
Should I talk about the lady who does my nails? 😈 Who is different from the one who does my hair, who in turn is different from the one who does my eyebrows - but that latter gal also does my facial at the same time! Jus' sayin'... :D:ROFLMAO::LOL::sneaky::sneaky:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: JMT and Squatch
Should I talk about the lady who does my nails? 😈 Who is different from the one who does my hair, who in turn is different from the one who does my eyebrows - but that latter gal also does my facial at the same time! Jus' sayin'... :D:ROFLMAO::LOL::sneaky::sneaky:
Killing me.

" ....does my brakes" needs to be the outer limits.

I'm starting a new rule book.

View attachment 235498
Found this old Mopar in Hiram, GA last weekend. It was in great shape.
1962 Dodge 880. There's one for sale in a local wrecking yard. I believe Ward Cleaver drove one on "Leave It To Beaver". Loving the Highway Patrol look! :cool: (Wonder if it's actually a patrol car?)

1962 Dodge 880. There's one for sale in a local wrecking yard. I believe Ward Cleaver drove one on "Leave It To Beaver". Loving the Highway Patrol look! :cool: (Wonder if it's actually a patrol car?)
I was going to say Jake and Elwood from the Blues Brothers called and wanted their car back.lol...but I believe theirs was a earlier 74' or 75 Dodge :unsure: