The fronts should fit. Depending on their design, the rears might need the center pig tails bent or cut out.

As far as the resulting lift height, you'll have to see what happens. Report back and let us know. :)

2003 Rubicon

The rear springs will probably give you much more lift than the front springs will. Stock JKU springs (depending on spring numbers) in the front will either make you lose a bit of height, or sit pretty much the same as the stock TJ springs. The rear can net you 1-3" lift.

Depending on the spring rate of the lift springs you have, I'd say the rear will have you sitting 2-5" higher than stock, and the front maybe 2" higher.

The fronts will fit with no issues, and the rears should fit with bump stop extensions in place, or by cutting a bit of the pigtail off. The only way you'll know how much lift they'll give you is to try them.

The ZJ V8 springs I used only gave me an extra inch. I used a 2" spacer to give me 3". I have Crown Vic springs in the rear, and they settled to give me 2.25".

For rear JK springs, I think you'd want 59's to give you around 2.5". The JK springs I had to try we're off of a 2016 JKU, but didn't have the tags on them. I can only guess that they were 58's or lower. Reported lift heights seem to be all over for the different JK springs though.