JKR advice wanted

I have an old 8 mm Mauser my Dad gave me years and years ago.
Ever shoot it? A good Mauser action is amazing. US 8mm is way under powered though. About like a hot 30-30. The European 8mm is nice. Right up there with good quality 30-06 for power and accuracy. The true Mauser actions with the guide rib on the bolt are smooth and fast.

Off topic eye candy:
29590f278c04729375eb3de5464491c3.jpg

875e701d59f69849961c5eb017bc11b8.jpg

Ever shoot it? A good Mauser action is amazing. US 8mm is way under powered though. About like a hot 30-30. The European 8mm is nice. Right up there with good quality 30-06 for power and accuracy. The true Mauser actions with the guide rib on the bolt are smooth and fast.

Off topic eye candy:
View attachment 69424
View attachment 69425
Wow what a beauty!

Reactions: StG58
I started to look up on you my man, now what?
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just a po' ridge runner from the wet side of Oregon. The closest I've come to something like that is the wife's Brno in 7x57mm and a Husqvarna in 9.3x62mm that I found in a hole in the wall gun shop down in Salem. Still regret not snatching that one up. A true beauty that could hunt anything.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just a po' ridge runner from the wet side of Oregon. The closest I've come to something like that is the wife's Brno in 7x57mm and a Husqvarna in 9.3x62mm that I found in a hole in the wall gun shop down in Salem. Still regret not snatching that one up. A true beauty that could hunt anything.
lol. I am no longer in my prime. All I got back home is a sling shot and a bunch of coon traps.

Reactions: StG58