JKs: Things you dislike about them

I can appreciate anybody taking care of a car/truck/jeep/stereos/motorcycles/furniture...etc etc for the future and enjoy looking at said items immensely.

But it doesn't negate the fact that the styling is way way off for a Jeep and I think calling it a "Renegade" dilutes the overall brand name. We all know that all car companies are guilty of this re-naming practice, but I'm sinning Jeep here for their lack of taking into account of the "Toughness" of the Renegade package.

View attachment 17665

I'm sorry, the YJ Renegade is just odd, I'm not going to harp on the genius idea of the square headlights, but to add funky body kit?
View attachment 17666

If your going to do it, why not add the whole damn Testarossa Kit and be done with it.

View attachment 17667

Now this is just my opinion, so if you disagree with me, fine.

If it makes you happy to own one of these or anything else I'm poking fun at, then I'm HAPPY for YOU.
The only thing 'renegade' about the YJ version is its total departure from the Jeep heritage. It's like the marketing department at Jeep could see into the future and thought they would get a jump on the JKU (aftermarket) atrocities we are now being subjected to.

I did see this gem today at the Travis County Expo Center. Its not a Jeep, but this thing is ugly. It used to have a decal on it saying "Jeep Killa"

dd1142e4e46dbf680ae835612ff7484f.jpg
85a5c6e4505b54bd008d5f4d1870eb0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: tman66 and Chris