LED garage light (bright as shit and angle adjustable)

2001slvrstntj

Cigar smokin, whiskey drinkin, meat smokin, jeeper
Supporting Member
These things are crazy bright

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0834Y154F/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Other set ups brighter no doubt but night and day compared to the leds I had in there.

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

Last edited:
I got some similar ones on Amazon and yes, super bright! I need to wire in for two more to have 4 total and the garage will be great.

I have something like that in my garage and while yes it was bright it wasn't bright enough.

I just got done installing 4 4' long shop lights in my garage and am loving it. I still need to install 2 more above the area where the garage doors open up but that's it. And BTW my garage is 24'x30'.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I installed these type of lights in my garage (x2) and also my basement storage and workshop. The only issue I have is that they block the radio. I simply put an echo dot in the garage for music.

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Thanks for the heads up will have to check the radio. I listen to a lot through TV/spotify pipe through rcvr so no issue there.

I finally got tired and frustrated with not being able to see and having to use work lights to be able to see so when Harbor Freight had some LED garage lights on sale I bought 4. I can turn off my 4' lights to show you what just the screw in one looks like. But here is my garage now with lighting so I could see my MESS...

20201124_165303.jpg