Lets discuss new Core 4x4 Series packages

Core 4x4 runs sales every once in a while too, this weekend they had 10% off

That’s good to know! They have a glitch where they said they couldn’t ship to me. So maybe when they get back to me, I’ll ask about a potential discount. I’m in no rush, just tired of the noisy shot bushing on my current control arms clanging around. They’re 6 year old rough country arms. I hate them lol my ranchos and currie springs need better control arms helping them out

Also with Core, the more you add in the package, the "cheaper" the pieces are. I did the math the other day (already threw away the paper) and if you bought arms, track bars, and Currectlync separate it's several hundred dollars more expensive than if you buy the full kit. Obviously it's a large one time cost, but saves money if you're piecing it all together.

I'm strongly looking at the Crawl kit when I get there. Maybe the Camp kit as it can be upgraded to JJ's later. But, double adjustable would be nice, so I'll probably just try and wait until I can go full kit at once.

Last edited:
Also with Core, the more you add in the package, the "cheaper" the pieces are. I did the math the other day (already threw away the paper) and if you bought arms, track bars, and Correctlync separate it's several hundred dollars more expensive than if you buy the full kit. Obviously it's a large one time cost, but saves money if you're piecing it all together.

I'm strongly looking at the Crawl kit when I get there. Maybe the Camp kit as it can be upgraded to JJ's later. But, double adjustable would be nice, so I'll probably just try and wait until I can go full kit at once.

Besides the track bar, is there much else to add? I have a right hand drive so my track bar needs to be custom made or come from over seas usually. I’d have a correct lync already otherwise.

Also with Core, the more you add in the package, the "cheaper" the pieces are. I did the math the other day (already threw away the paper) and if you bought arms, track bars, and Correctlync separate it's several hundred dollars more expensive than if you buy the full kit. Obviously it's a large one time cost, but saves money if you're piecing it all together.

You are correct

FBFADCE4-384D-48AB-B4AF-5AF9DA424875.png

CF493A92-E35E-4FB1-B6FF-4BB369B5CA51.png

Besides the track bar, is there much else to add? I have a right hand drive so my track bar needs to be custom made or come from over seas usually. I’d have a correct lync already otherwise.

Yes, by the more you add I was referring to the three items, control arms, track bars (front and rear), and Currectlync.

If you (or anyone) had already added track bars or steering then it would just be arms. But starting from scratch, if you can save and get it all at once it saves a decent chunk of change. Then if you add the 10% sale on top, $2200(ish) isn't bad for everything with JJ's, double adjustable, and a Currectlync.

Reactions: Karl
How did you get that discount?

In this case I called them, but the webpage announces the discounts (they told me the same that the webpage was announcing), at that time it was the back2school coupon or something like that... you can use the code CORE10 for a 10% of discount at this moment.. I just checked a few mins ago and is still valid.... you are welcome..

In this case I called them, but the webpage announces the discounts (they told me the same that the webpage was announcing), at that time it was the back2school coupon or something like that... you can use the code CORE10 for a 10% of discount at this moment.. I just checked a few mins ago and is still valid.... you are welcome..

the CORE10 code still works for 10% off. But for anyone reading this, I just got off the phone with Core and they plan on doing a Black Friday sale so hang tight and I’m expecting 15-25% like they have done before.

Looking forward to new arms

Following up.
Black Friday finally arrived and it’s 15% off. BUT (and it’s a huge but) they REMOVED THE DOUBLE ADJUSTABLE option on their site. Waited all this time and they don’t want to put double adjustable on sale?

Looks bad on core4x4. Once I finally get a hold of them, (it’s thanksgiving), I’ll evaluate their reasoning but I have a feeling I’ll just go to savvy.

No kidding. Pretty unimpressed. It’s like having everything organized then the day of they just decide it’s all on sale but no paint colours all of a sudden. Crappy.

Fwiw, Metalcloak has a sale going on plus free shipping on all orders including those under $100.

I placed a $58 order for two bushing rebuild kits and later got a phone call from them acknowledging and thanking me for my order, and letting me know when it was expected to ship. Say what you will about their nonsense marketing claims, but I've NEVER had that before.