Lets see some before and after shots!

Blackout

TJ Enthusiast
Lets see what your Jeep looked like on day one and how it is present day.

When I bought mine it was bone stock. Now it has a 3" Lift, rock guards, bumpers and some small LED lights. (Hate the look of lightbars)

2feebce0d6fdd2f04527f3a223001e21.jpg

Show us what you guys got :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Lets see what your Jeep looked like on day one and how it is present day.

When I bought mine it was bone stock. Now it has a 3" Lift, rock guards, bumpers and some small LED lights. (Hate the look of lightbars)

View attachment 10145

Show us what you guys got :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Who made that front bumper?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The day after I brought it home. 38,000 miles. Fully stock for a price of $15,000 out the door
unlimited2.jpg

First bumper. A Body Armour. Powder coating started falling off in chunks about 4 days later

unlimited.jpg

After the Currie Savvy lift and 35 inch MTR's she became a beast

jp.jpg

Today she is sitting on 37 STT Pro's. Wife has some wonderful perks at her job. Huge discount on the tires and a shop I can use on the weekends with 5 lifts so I can go in and do whatever I need to her. Another thing is most of the mechanics will loan me what I do not have ar far as tools. I usually buy them all lunch when Im there and they give me a hand.

This is how she sits today. I love her. My wife loves her and will bu anything she needs.

lj big.jpg

Bumpers are Warn. When I was living in Idaho Titan Trucks had a clearanceon the jeep stuff. I bought the front bumper, bull bar, winch plate, rear bumper and tire carrier for $475 clearance price.
Then the next week they had 2 Warn XDI 9000 winches marked down to $600 each so I bought both of those. Came home and was looking on the Warn website and they had $100 rebate on each. SCore!!

Reactions: Blackout and Kyle_W
Wow, this is a great thread!

Crazy to see how much some of these Jeeps have changed.