Let's see your wheels!

Simulated. No need for the real deal

I was torn between that Method wheel and what I currently own, the Mamba M13. The Methods where lighter and felt balanced in my hand. However, I chose the Mamba because they’re hubcentric (Im OCD) and the M13 isn’t common.

Point is, I dont regret my choice, but that the methods are a quality wheel that does both style and function very well.

Reactions: ranger101
I chose the Methods because I already had the same wheels on my Ranger. Then I had 4 spares if anything ever happened to either vehicle lol
04030003-5410-4209-9F18-191A481B99A9.jpeg

Reactions: Mayojeep
I am not crazy about these, but sometimes I think the whole look works. I am considering switching to something simple, like Pro Comp 69 Series in polished alloy or M/T Classic ...

DSC_1305.JPG

Reactions: Mayojeep and Hog
a b
I am not crazy about these, but sometimes I think the whole look works. I am considering switching to something simple, like Pro Comp 69 Series in polished alloy or M/T Classic ...

View attachment 118395
A bit over the top to me, so much going on, and they scream Chinese store bought. My vote is for the ProComps, at least it would be a less overwhelming look.

I don't have many good pics of my Walker Evans wheels, here's one I just discovered in a bunch a friend sent to me... I think this was taken on Lower Big Johnson in Johnson Valley earlier this year. View attachment 924
those look awesome! I've been eyeing they're "legend II" wheels which appear to be the same, minus the beadlock. I don't think bead locks are street legal and didn't want to risk it.

I don't think bead locks are street legal and didn't want to risk it.
There are only two states with laws against beadlock wheels Utah and New Jersey. Beadlocks are absolutely street legal in all other states. The federal DOT has no laws or regulations against them.

Reactions: Vasq
There are only two states with laws against beadlock wheels Utah and New Jersey. Beadlocks are absolutely street legal in all other states. The federal DOT has no laws or regulations against them.
REALLY? well then... I might have to re-evaluate my master plan. thanks Jerry!