Looking for a capable DD with support

I decided to go with the Goodyear Authority tires again. I'm 2 for 2 with them and they excel in every condition on two different jeeps so I can't go wrong. $618 to my local store. They are 31.5" tall so a little bit taller than my current tires.

I'm thinking some black D-windows with backspacing to line em up with the edge of the fenders, 1" coil spacer for the rear, and ARB front bumper with winch. That should complete my modification plans.

I hope.

Reactions: Chris
Much better...

tire4_zpsvnqqlyti.jpg

tire1_zpszeh1aqys.jpg

The AT51's bothered me from day one. They just lack the aggressiveness that I lust...

tire5_zpsh4o6dmtj.jpg

On another note, the Tundra Brake upgrade is being returned. I learned that they will only allow certain wheels to fit and the black steel wheels that I have plans for later will not fit them. :( So I'm going to research a better than stock brake upgrade besides the Tundra kit and hope for the best.

Reactions: Chris
On another note, the Tundra Brake upgrade is being returned. I learned that they will only allow certain wheels to fit and the black steel wheels that I have plans for later will not fit them. :( So I'm going to research a better than stock brake upgrade besides the Tundra kit and hope for the best.

Will they work with stock wheels? My thought was that I would just keep the stock wheels.