Midnight LJR Build

I’m right there with ya

OK so who was 1ST with owning a SwayLoc?

I got mine in 2006. And it's air operated & controled by the AiRock computer. I can manually control it or let the computer unlock it when I go into off-road mode.... :)
Don’t make me challenege @NashvilleTJ to a cross country drive with a toddler in back. Winner is the person who is still sane at the end. THEN we will see what Jeeps cool. 🤣

I'm beyond the toddler in the back stage.... I had a DVD in the back to keep her occupied which saved my sanity I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney and D M

I got mine in 2006. And it's air operated & controled by the AiRock computer. I can manually control it or let the computer unlock it when I go into off-road mode.... :)

I'm beyond the toddler in the back stage.... I had a DVD in the back to keep her occupied which saved my sanity I'm sure.
Shit, back in 2006, I WAS the toddler in the back watching a dvd😂

Shit, back in 2006, I WAS the toddler in the back watching a dvd😂

I know I'm an OLD shit... And in 2006 I'd just done 28 years in the military when I was medically retired.
Not as old as Jerry but still older than dirt.

And I had a AntiRock on the Jeep before that.

Heck I'm old enough to have had a Warn small hub kit on the front and a Warn full float kit in a Dana 35 in the rear. So small hubs on all 4 corners. Made flat towing it really easy.

I know I'm an OLD shit... And in 2006 I'd just done 28 years in the military when I was medically retired.
Not as old as Jerry but still older than dirt.

And I had a AntiRock on the Jeep before that.

Heck I'm old enough to have had a Warn small hub kit on the front and a Warn full float kit in a Dana 35 in the rear. So small hubs on all 4 corners. Made flat towing it really easy.
Well thank you for your service!

I know you got me beat there, I think I’m at 6 years now and a toddler would have to ride in the front seat or in the drawer 😀

Holy Moly! I'm only on page 4 of this build so gonna get through it. Amazingly, so far you're progressing toward where I'm starting with my '06 TJUR 6spd (tummy tuck is done, etc) and heading in a similar direction I intend. I'm sure to pick up some tidbits along the way. Nice ride, and I love the color (mine is black).

Similar XJ build here, too. Again in black.

917ec4456cf2b0253e07621fcda28f54.jpg

Reactions: D M
Holy Moly! I'm only on page 4 of this build so gonna get through it. Amazingly, so far you're progressing toward where I'm starting with my '06 TJUR 6spd (tummy tuck is done, etc) and heading in a similar direction I intend. I'm sure to pick up some tidbits along the way. Nice ride, and I love the color (mine is black).

Similar XJ build here, too. Again in black.

View attachment 284266

Nice XJ! Glad your liking the build.

Reactions: D M and Wildman
Ordered a HotHead Headliners today. Because….I was looking off something to buy. I mean errrr…. Quiet down Jeep, keep it warmer something something justification for purchase…

Also @Alex01 will be in visiting and he loves working on other peoples jeeps…
He really enjoys sanding wheels. Make sure to have a set he can sand down, preferably with lots of angles and divots

Ordered a HotHead Headliners today. Because….I was looking off something to buy. I mean errrr…. Quiet down Jeep, keep it warmer something something justification for purchase…

Also @Alex01 will be in visiting and he loves working on other peoples jeeps…

It makes an appreciable difference. The interior also looks and feels nicer. Good purchase.