Moab—Members Looking For a Trail Buddy

Hey guys I’ll be wheeling Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Most interested in the challenging trails. I’m a little late to the party and know nothing about the Moab trails so I’ll trust those who have been there on which ones are most fun!

Pls add me -
Tires 33”, Lift 3.5”, Lockers NO (Eaton LSD F/R) Winch YES, max trail #5, skill level average. - thanks, Rick

Reactions: Alex01
Thanks for doin this
33 inch tires
3.5 lift
No limited slip powertrax grip pro front rear
Yes
5 trails
Skill average
Thanks
Rich
Also I'll have my SIL and his dad @dangerruss with me driving a JKUR 35 inch tires, 2.5 lift, front and rear lockers, and winch and average driving skill.

Last edited:
At some point, someone needs to step up, pick a trail, date, & time.
Doesn't matter who leads, just follow the black lines on the rocks.

Here's another idea.
If you see a group / trail you want to join, but it seems too crowded when you get there. Just wait a little while and start another group.

Last edited:
31” tires / 0” lift / N lockers / Y winch / 5-6 comfort level / tools GMRS
Rented Jeep’s and done trails in Moab three times previously including Hell’s Revenge

Thanks

What are you guys doing on Monday the 26? I still don't know what I'm doing that day. Anyone want to run Top of the World that day with me? Or is planning somewhere else I can come with?

I figure sun night at dinner, we'll see what is what and who is here. We will be able to come up with something
Yeah I would hate to not be able to run a trail that day because of lack of planning but I guess with the timing of the dinner there is a good oppurtunity to figure it out. So maybe I'll just wait for that if noone has anything planned already

Yeah I would hate to not be able to run a trail that day because of lack of planning but I guess with the timing of the dinner there is a good oppurtunity to figure it out. So maybe I'll just wait for that if noone has anything planned already
Fair certain the LJ's are running hells & fins Monday. It's a good plan, I like it

Reactions: Dino - KX6D
UsernameTire SizeLiftLockersWinchComfort Level RRW Rating 1-10 - Only Max NotedMisc
@UhOh354"YY5-6 later in the weekArriving 4/27, departing 5/5

Will be looking to do easy/fun/scenic trails early upon arrival to get the hang of things. Joining Team LJ 4/28 for the Potash/Shafer/Lathrop loop. Open after that!

Tentatively, I have the following days planned out.

Let me know if you would like to join and I will create a list or something. I plan to be arriving in Moab Saturday evening, if the drive from Eastern Iowa goes well.

We will be staying at the Moab KOA, if you see my Liberty there, feel free to chat.

I also have this posted in the Newbie Thread as well.

DateTeam/Group

4-25 Sunday
Just me so far, would like others to join inHurrah Pass, Jackson Hole, Chicken Corners

4-26 Monday
Team LJ
Fins and Things, Hells Revenge

4-27 Tuesday
Visit Canyonlands National Park

4-28 Wednesday
Team LJ
Potash Rd/Shafer, Lathrop Canyon, White Rim
4-29 ThursdayJust me so far, would like others to join inSeven Mile Rim, Hidden Canyon Overlook, and Bartlett Overlook
Seven Mile Rim is rated 4-5, there are quite a few intersections to turn off at, if it gets too tough.

Reactions: Tob and Alex01
For those looking for trail partners.
I will be there with my TJ and my son-in-law and his dad will be running a JKUR.
I guess we are Team Fort Worth
GMRS and CB Comms
Really just set a place and time, meet up and go.
Bring your own lunch and drinks.
We will be running the following trails.
Anyone is welcome to join us
4/24 Dome Plateau
4/25La Sal Pass / Geyser Pass
4/26 Rainbow Terrace / Tower Arch
4/27 Hurrah Pass / Chicken Corners
4/28 Open
4/29 Rafting
4/30 Onnion Creek / Thompson Canyon-Polar Mesa
I have not been to Moab so all this is based on what I could learn from the Moab Trail Guide information.
PM or post reply
Thanks
Rich

I will be there with my TJ and my son-in-law and his dad will be running a JKUR.
GMRS and CB Comms
4/24 Dome Plateau
4/25La Sal Pass / Geyser Pass
4/27 Hurrah Pass / Chicken Corners
4/28 Open
4/29 Rafting
4/30 Onnion Creek / Thompson Canyon-Polar Mesa
I have not been to Moab so all this is based on what I could learn from the Moab Trail Guide information.
PM or post reply
Thanks
Rich
I may end up coming with you on the 26th

GMRS and CB Comms
PM or post reply
Thanks
Rich

We'll join you Monday for Rainbow Terrace and Tower Arch. Haven't planned out any other trails yet.

Reactions: Coachyak