need your VOTE

well, the other wheels are really not my favorate ones. I guess it's that generation gap ha. He likes the Fuel Lethal 15x8 View attachment 15423

I don't really care for these ones.

I'm really disappointed to hear this news on the Ultra / Walker Evans wheels. I really was wanting a set of those for myself.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
The gray is an interesting option. I don't think I have seen those on a jeep on the road before. I am having a similar debate about my rims but, I want to upgrade my breaks first. So far I am leaning away from the polished look.

Well just wanted to finish up our wheel quest. I was not able to find the Walker Evens I wanted, to my son and I compromised and went for the Fuel wheel ( Lethal ) its a black and mill finish alum wheel one piece. Its a 15x8 5 on 4.5 with a 3.75 backset. I'll follow up this post later when we get the tires mounted on the jeep for his birthday this weekend. fuel lethal.jpg

Hey! I saw those on a Jeep today! Here’s the pic. I really like this guys TJ. It’s probably the best looking one in town, apart from mine! LOL. I think they’ll look great. At least you can see here how they look dirty!
D0C97692-FC52-4A1F-94E4-AEAF32813298.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Hey! About time! Congrats. I think they look good with the Falken Wildpeak’s. Good call!