need your VOTE

Here they are folks. Well at least 2 of them.
Picture really dosent do them justice . 20170417_183328.jpg 20170417_183346.jpg

You ordered just two to see if you like them?
oh no. I found 2 with one company and 2 with another company. Well one of the companies shipped and the other said they made a mistake and did not have them in stock. So We ( several people on this forum and me ) have looked all over to try and find 2 more and havent found any. Walker Evans says they are looking for them in about 5 weeks. so Im stuck . i found out another company makes them and Walker puts their name on them

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
oh no. I found 2 with one company and 2 with another company. Well one of the companies shipped and the other said they made a mistake and did not have them in stock. So We ( several people on this forum and me ) have looked all over to try and find 2 more and havent found any. Walker Evans says they are looking for them in about 5 weeks. so Im stuck . i found out another company makes them and Walker puts their name on them

It's a sign... you should return them and get them in grey! Lol... they do look killer in silver too though

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
I am going with the Cooper STT Pro. Shopping for tires sucks 50% love and 50% hate the same exact tire so getting feedback from people is a mess.
Isn't that the truth! I just went through this and the STTs were on my short list. I ended up going with the newish Falcon MT01 partly due to price and partly availability from a supplier I had some money to spend with already.
Oh and I like the Silver or Grey, but I'm also in Chris' camp with my Moabs :)

Just thought i would get back with yall on what to do. just as a recap i bought 2 walker evans wheels from one dealer and 2 others from anther dealer but only 2 cam in and the other company was out of stock.
In talkin with Ultra wheels and Walker Evans the order on the wheels is at least 60 days out and not many were ordered . Ultra told me to place my order with tire rack and I might be able to pick up a couple when that come in. Well I have lost faith that the tires are coming in at all , and im wondering if i really should just return the 2 wheels I have and buy 4 other new wheels that my son and I like. I have a short windown of opportunity to return the 2 walker evans wheels i currently have.. i only have 30 days to return these wheels.

Better safe than sorry. You could return and get your money back and then wait the sixty days and order all four or order the other set you and your son like. I hate your situation. Stinks! What are the other wheels you and your son like? I'd like to see them...

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
well, the other wheels are really not my favorate ones. I guess it's that generation gap ha. He likes the Fuel Lethal 15x8 Octage_20x10_w_cap_700.png

fuel-lethal.jpg-300.jpg

i think my only resolution is to send these 2 back. Then when and IF they every get the order into the USA i can just place an order for 4 wheels at once. ( dangit). Like i said Ultra wheels told me they only orded a limited number of these wheels ( someting like 60). Those could be sold in a heart beat or never come in. I have untill the end of this month to return the 2 wheels i have but that wont do me any good.