need your VOTE

I called Walker Evans and its going to be a couple weeks before they get them. somen tells me they ant made around these parts partner.

I suspect you may be waiting until they get a new order in. I've looked everywhere for you and I'm coming up empty handed.

I suspect you may be waiting until they get a new order in. I've looked everywhere for you and I'm coming up empty handed.
Man , thanks so much. Im afraid ill be waiting too.
I call the company that actually had the two wheels that are on there way here, and they did not have any more any. i guess I bought the last two of those wheels in the USA.
Actually Walker Evans distributes , and labels that wheel " Ultra Wheels make these wheels". here is what they told me. ''We only do Bead Locks. 17x8.5” We do not manufacture anything here besides Forged wheels".

ya know im a little worried i may not ever find another pair.
DO yall think i should do a return on the 2 wheels that are on the way here, and start my search all over

Don't be worried, you'll get them. They just might take a few months at most. These wheels have been around forever. When I was looking at ordering a set last year there was a 40 day wait. But obviously they got more in, then sold out again.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
I personally like black wheels for my TJ.
IMG_3046.JPG

Approximate image shown.

upload_2017-4-15_10-54-59.png

FYI, Tire rack and a bunch of others have an emulator now that you can imput your vehicle, and view the wheels. Since Tire Rack sells walker evans, It allows you to view them on a vehicle. Some of them let you put in a lift, some don't. I didn't see that option on Tire rack, but american racing does...

Don't be worried, you'll get them. They just might take a few months at most. These wheels have been around forever. When I was looking at ordering a set last year there was a 40 day wait. But obviously they got more in, then sold out again.
Yeah, don't count on getting them. I have a friend who did the exact thing, he ordered 5, they sent 4 WE beadlocks, told him the 5th was on the way just sitting in a container right offshore during the dock strike and as soon as the strike was over, they would ship him the last one. During the time when it was supposed to ship and the dock strike ended, somehow the rim model mysteriously got discontinued and he could not get the matching 5th rim.

He was pissed off enough after looking for a long time that he sold the WE's and went with 5 matching bead locks from elsewhere.

Yeah, don't count on getting them. I have a friend who did the exact thing, he ordered 5, they sent 4 WE beadlocks, told him the 5th was on the way just sitting in a container right offshore during the dock strike and as soon as the strike was over, they would ship him the last one. During the time when it was supposed to ship and the dock strike ended, somehow the rim model mysteriously got discontinued and he could not get the matching 5th rim.

He was pissed off enough after looking for a long time that he sold the WE's and went with 5 matching bead locks from elsewhere.

Wow... So it sounds like Walker Evans is facing some supply issues?

well the two i ordered are at the ups distribution center in my home town. I guess Ill get them Monday and see what they look like in person and may even put them beside the jeep to get a visual . If we dont like them i guess we will just return them and move on to the next rim ha.

well if we think they are the bomb , we will hang on for several weeks ( just so long we dont go past the return policy time), to see if we can get them in i guess.