New Oregon TJ owner

Woodrow

Supporting Member
Hello Everyone.
Nice site you’ve got here. I’ve already learned a lot. So, thank you. I also feel I should compliment you all on the good vibes the site has. Very little ego and unpleasant behavior on display. It feels like an informative and comfortable place to talk about TJs.

I recently picked up a ‘97 Sport that fell into my lap. I wasn’t really looking but it was the right engine, trans and color and while a little rough, not rusty. This is how I bought it:

3DEEB029-5CBE-41DA-9077-BF17BD2F5243.jpeg

Thx. I thought I might do a build thread to bounce ideas off more experienced members. I’ve done a little already and have a stroker showing this weekend. Never swapped a motor before. What could possibly go wrong?

Thx. I thought I might do a build thread to bounce ideas off more experienced members. I’ve done a little already and have a stroker showing this weekend. Never swapped a motor before. What could possibly go wrong?
Ha every 20 minute job is just one broken bolt away from a 3 day ordeal...

go for it, I have a build thread, but it’s really me Un-building and rebuilding. I do it for myself honestly, just want to have a nice long history of all the blood, sweat, tears, and $$$ being dumped!

WOW you are really jumping in with both feet.

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ