Newb from Oregon

Lucheska

Hello, y'all. I usually stumble across forums like this when I'm doing research and figured I'd go from lurker to member. I've found a lot of good info here, so thank you to all the folks who take time to post helpful information.

My Jeep is a '04 Rubicon on 35's with a long-arm kit. I've ran the Rubicon, Fordyce, and multiple trails in Moab with it. I'm based in Oregon, but will travel for trails (heading out to Wyoming in June). I'd like to find someone interested in running Quack Attack (when the snow is gone), so if you're PNW based and know what I'm talking about, hit me up.

IMG_7749.jpg

Alvord Jeep.jpg

I'm based in Oregon, but will travel for trails (heading out to Wyoming in June).
Hey, you heading to Morrison? I'v been there before, it's a really good trail that I would love to go back to sometime. I recently moved to Oregon from Montana which i've been all over the northern rockies. If you need any recommendations on where to stay or stop along the way let me know and i'de be happy to help.

Don't think my Jeep is Quack Attack ready, but I know of the trail. I might join you on something a little less extreme though if your up for that sometime. If you ever come out to the coast for some sand dunes or up to Tillamook for any of those trails be sure to hit me up!

Is that the Alvord Desert in the 2nd picture there? I'de like to go there sometime too, that would be a cool trip for some oregonians to get into. Welcome to the forum!

Hey, you heading to Morrison? I'v been there before, it's a really good trail that I would love to go back to sometime. I recently moved to Oregon from Montana which i've been all over the northern rockies. If you need any recommendations on where to stay or stop along the way let me know and i'de be happy to help.

Thanks, bud. My friend who lives in WY is putting the trip together, so I'm not really clear on the destinations, yet. He and I have spoken about Morrison in conversations not related to this upcoming trip, and from what he understood, the trail is blocked off. Maybe someone on here can anyone confirm if that's still the case?

Is that the Alvord Desert in the 2nd picture there?

Yes

Last edited:
Reactions: EJD