Nikki's yellow throwback Jeep

Well you got 2 steps further than I did with those vents. How are you cutting the holes, just making 16 hole saw holes?

EE2EDE29-1336-49A1-A58B-A7CA0EC9CCCA.jpeg

The swayloc has so significantly changed the way the jeep handles I want to drive it like a complete asshole. I can take turns in the rig now with the same feeling of grounded stability I’d get from a sports sedan. It’s incredible how different the rig feels. The swayloc coupled with outboard tuned shocks has the jeep performing at rally car levels.
Ok that's another stellar testimony. I needs this in my life.

View attachment 269331View attachment 269332View attachment 269333View attachment 269334Well @mrblaine has outdone himself yet again. New to me 241 transfer case installed and a custom flying magnet switch for the 4wheel indicator light. Skim module installed and now all locks match my ignition key. Jet accuspeed to calibrate my speedo. New front and rear driveshafts and a swayloc installed.

My only problem with this setup is the underlying schizophrenia that has now awoken in me. The swayloc has so significantly changed the way the jeep handles I want to drive it like a complete asshole. I can take turns in the rig now with the same feeling of grounded stability I’d get from a sports sedan. It’s incredible how different the rig feels. The swayloc coupled with outboard tuned shocks has the jeep performing at rally car levels.
However, now with the 241 I also want to get off the road and just crawl slower than grandma. Such good problems to have. I am so impressed with this jeep.
My wife was just saying the other day when she drove the Jeep... It feels like it's gonna tip over in corners... Guess it's time for an upgrade.

Reactions: Wildman and D M