Project 1-tons and 40s

Nice kits got rear tacked up but gotta change lower control arm brackets in

20200629_190508.jpg

20200629_190359.jpg

20200629_190354.jpg

These look awesome. Better be for the price! Says they only fit Stange rear ends but, I wonder if they can be used in other applications.

edit: website says Strange pinion only
Suggested to use strange yokes....due to tolerance but a 1350 is a 1350 I can make it work even if u gotta open the bolt hole a little

Well my jeep is on back burner.....l gotta get our second home sold so kinda busy but l got some time today to play. I took 2 in our of rear stretch amd put 5 in front.....l thin l like it and 102.5

View attachment 178862

It definitely needs the stretch, the 102 looks pretty balanced. Your breakover looks like your hangup now, with the LCA mounts. Whats the frame height in this view? Is this at ride height?

It definitely needs the stretch, the 102 looks pretty balanced. Your breakover looks like your hangup now, with the LCA mounts. Whats the frame height in this view? Is this at ride height?
Im 26 to the tub l didnt throw a tape on the frame and l think l will need to go up about 2 in from where lm at now.....but with ORIs that will be easy to play with and l am goin to gif it a tummy tuck too

Reactions: TJ Starting