Project 1-tons and 40s

Love the builds, true PNW staples, 1st Gen, t4r + Sammy. Hard to beat those for bang for the buck. I always have wanted to do a linked first gen on coilovers. Bring the jeep suspension to Toyota world, with Ford axles and Chevy running gear. A proper pnw bastard.
The Xls were awesome all around vehicles

Well the house sell is final on friday so back the the jeep...lm takin it up to a buddys shop so lm dry and got room!!
20201111_102921.jpg

Lookin forward to seeing that pile of parts when they arrive and when you get them installed.

Dang! This is going to be sweet! Any big wait times on the stuff? Don't ORIs usually have a big lead time

Dang! This is going to be sweet! Any big wait times on the stuff? Don't ORIs usually have a big lead time
Yes the oris are 6 to 8 weeks out they are having issues with anodizing keeping up but l can do all my work with out them and just bolt them up at the end

Ok got some work done today!! Got all my trusses welded out and ready to set up my gears. I also had a little misshap with my air locker..((do not use an oversized socket to press bearings on an air locker))