Rev Limiter

Reactions: TheFrenchMan
It's super easy. Just pull the bulb out and you'll be good to go.
Too many yellow lights in my dash. 4WD, shift light, gas light(she's always on empty) and the MIL most of the time! Lol one less will be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I opened up the cluster... It was like 30 screws, maybe more. I put electrical tape over my airbag and CEL.

I don't need it telling me I have P0421 every time I drive it.

I also pulled the fuses for the airbags so my boy can ride in the front.

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
I opened up the cluster... It was like 30 screws, maybe more. I put electrical tape over my airbag and CEL.

No converter? My 97's cel is on and has a code 23 because my cat is MIA.

The previous owner of mine took the converter off when it went bad and had a pipe welded in its place. Mine runs so well, and starts right up in sub zero temps, I'm just going to leave it as is till summer.

Doesn't yours have the key lock in front of the transfer case lever to turn the passenger airbag off? My '99 does. When the grandkids ride in front, I just turn it off. If I remember I turn it back on when the wife rides with me.

Reactions: Bermudacat
Doesn't yours have the key lock in front of the transfer case lever to turn the passenger airbag off? My '99 does. When the grandkids ride in front, I just turn it off. If I remember I turn it back on when the wife rides with me.

Mine doesn't have one on my 2005.