Savvy gas tank skid backorder

Just got the email that says mine has been shippedšŸ˜

You are not my favorite person right now.
200.gif

Holy! Good for you. Everything crossed mine is somewhere in this batch.

Edit!!!!! I got a shipping email too.

Well, it sounds like theyā€™re nearly through the December orders. Now, if they can get through the January orders tomorrow, maybe my stuff will ship by the end of the week!šŸ¤ž

I donā€™t know maybe heā€™s trolling. šŸ˜‚Someone here once told me seeing is believing. Letā€™s see the acknowledgment. Haha!

I'm hopeful as well. GTS ordered 5 January. :cautious:

I feel like the only option is to give up your money and wait. Savvy makes great parts and No one speaks highly enough of the other options for me to consider them for gas tank skids. Plus my experience with the savvy skid has been good despite a few cracked welds from slamming it on the rocks.

I have thought about Genright and Metalcloak for steel sliders and aluminum corner armor. Thatā€™s just to get aluminum where and while I can and not have to tie up funds and wait. However, wanting to stay light has me rethinking those choices, I guess We will see.

I feel like the only option is to give up your money and wait. Savvy makes great parts and No one speaks highly enough of the other options for me to consider them for gas tank skids. Plus my experience with the savvy skid has been good despite a few cracked welds from slamming it on the rocks.

I have thought about Genright and Metalcloak for steel sliders and aluminum corner armor. Thatā€™s just to get aluminum where and while I can and not have to tie up funds and wait. However, wanting to stay light has me rethinking those choices, I guess We will see.

Agreed, the parts are top notch and worth the wait. Many folks complain about Savvy taking money and having to wait months for a product. In todays world, that might actually be a good thing. Otherwise the price will only increase, when it does come back in stock!

I assume thatā€™s why some parts are available on back order and others are out of stock all together. Order on back order can guarantee a price, out of stock means when it comes back in stock it may be more than it was.

Iā€™m confused. I got this a little bit ago. I wonder does that mean itā€™s on the way? Or is it just acknowledging that they got my money after 3 months. Lol!!!
Iā€™m still good. I think itā€™s funny. Waiting patiently. šŸ‘

E91BEB63-3A23-468C-9239-78CA82B2E52C.jpeg