Savvy wins the 4500 Class at King of the Hammers

Here's a very cool video on Savvy's race car and KOH. I was in Gerald's shop at Johnson Valley a few weeks ago and it's pretty awesome, right down to a full bar and leather couches for lounging around at night while discussing builds and race plans. It's huge and out in the middle of nowhere lol.

Here's a very cool video on Savvy's race car and KOH. I was in Gerald's shop at Johnson Valley a few weeks ago and it's pretty awesome, right down to a full bar and leather couches for lounging around at night while discussing builds and race plans. It's huge and out in the middle of nowhere lol.

I believe Savvy’s sponsored rig finished second in the stock class. Jesse Haines in his spring under Roxor won first. And was the 19th finisher. Very impressive.

What position did their 4500 rig finish overall?

Great Vid

This was a test for the new prototype winch cable lower control arms

Last edited:

Looks to-gnar. I don't know anything about this event. Do these start off as a stock frame, or are these completely custom builds?