Seatz Carpet

I suspect all these carpets are made in 2-3 factories, by 2-3 different manufacturers, and just branded under countless numbers of different business names.

That being said, I'd be shocked if ACC and "Seatz" weren't made in the same factory. After all, how many factories are setup with the tooling to do automotive carpet? I highly doubt the industry is lucrative enough that a business would come along and just build a new facility with the tooling required, molds, etc.

If it's the same as the ACC (which I have seen and used), then it's great.

I ended up just pulling the trigger on Bed Rug, so we'll see how that goes.

ACC also has a lot of options, including a sound blocking backing. But they are often on the pricier side

https://www.accmats.com/

Their regular pile and thick pile are actually alot cheaper than Bedrug. (If you buy it at Rockauto.) That and the fact that I don't get my Jeep wet inside. (At least not on purpose. lol.) Made me choose the ACC thick pile. It's actually the nicest carpet out there. IF your not mud bogging. Or hosing out your Jeep. ;)

Their mass backed carpet is expensive. But there are better solutions for that. Like adding your own mass backing (can't think of the proper name for it) directly to the tub. Or just sound deadener.

Reactions: Steel City 06