Show me your beadlock wheels

I was going to say this is the perfect opportunity to swap to 17's since you need tires but the difference in cost is roughly $75 a tire for MT/R's between 15" and 17". Jeep math tells me if you went with the TR beadlocks you get 1 wheel free sticking with 15's.

The DOT does not approve anything. They are not a policing or enforcement agency. They create and publish a list of specifications that OEM and QVM must adhere to in order to sell their vehicles to the public. It is up to each company to interpret the specifications and build their vehicles and all parts used in them to the specifications. There is also no legal or illegal aspect to the specs, the item adheres to and meets the spec or it doesn't.

If it spins, it can be balanced, you may have to get creative with how you attach the weights but they can be balanced.
Did not know this. Thank you

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I also run TrailReady 17” 100% made in the U.S.A

BDE5DEFD-52A4-4FE4-969D-FF5C85DD5B3F.jpeg

Found these on CL for a steal. (750 for 5) PITA to balance but finally found a guy with the patience and equipment to balance them for me. Tedious little cunts , these older trs are
20200115_143422.jpg

Reactions: Ephry73 and D M
Are the linked wheels the Rock Ring?

and these the slim?
View attachment 236431

Edit: just found out if I'm more patient on the website it loads the names. I have confirmed the second photo are slim.
Yes, the wider ring is identified by TR as a “Rock Ring”, although I personally do not do much crawling.

All rings are pretty much the same price, I liked the look of the larger diameter ring, so that’s what I mounted on my Jeep.

Reactions: Alex01
15” Raceline wheels with steel rings because granite is murder on aluminum rings! I got them 2-3 years ago for less than $300 per wheel. View attachment 236760
Are they true beadlocks? Something doesnt look right about those...

*edit- The steel ring threw me, I see now that their steel rings have a big lip around the outside diameter of the ring that the other rings they have do not share.

Are they true beadlocks? Something doesnt look right about those...

*edit- The steel ring threw me, I see now that their steel rings have a big lip around the outside diameter of the ring that the other rings they have do not share.
Yep, makes the ring more inset looking

Reactions: Rick Flair