SKIS (SKIM) Sentry Key Programming

2003 Jeep TJ Sahara, 4.0, Manual, mostly original.

Reviving this thread again. Sorry. I had a very similar experience to @Nickgsjeep 's friend. My TJ was about two blocks from it's prior location. I still can't figure out how they even got that far.
On ours, they popped the t-case in neutral and pushed it down the block.
My doors look exactly the same. Unfortunately, the thieves smashed by ignition cylinder with a rock. Busted the cylinder, the part of the steering column that holds the cylinder, and bent over the SKIM antenna.

I can start the Jeep for 2-3 seconds as expected when the SKIS activates, and the dash icon illuminates. I tried straightening out the antenna - the wires don't appear broken, but this doesn't help. @mrblaine suggested in one post that the PCM might need a reboot. Could that be the problem? Can I reboot by disconnecting the battery?
The PCM is not bricked if it will still start and die. When it is bricked, nothing happens when you turn the key. You'll figure that out if you start it enough times. Don't do that. The antenna is broken or most likely. That is the only thing that would explain what is going on after it bent unless the wires are cut or the module is unplugged.
I'm guessing I need to replace the steering column. I found one with a SKIM attached and two keys, but I haven't bought it yet. Assuming my SKIM is broken beyond repair, can I pair the SKIM on the replacement column to my PCM? If not, what are my options?

Thanks for any help! First post BTW. I've spent many hours researching and this thread is the best with the absolute best contributors. Thanks!
The new SKIM may not pair unless you can get the PIN code from the original vehicle. I can clarify that a bit better but if you don't know the PIN and VIN from the original vehicle, it may be a challenge.

On ours, they popped the t-case in neutral and pushed it down the block.

The PCM is not bricked if it will still start and die. When it is bricked, nothing happens when you turn the key. You'll figure that out if you start it enough times. Don't do that. The antenna is broken or most likely. That is the only thing that would explain what is going on after it bent unless the wires are cut or the module is unplugged.

The new SKIM may not pair unless you can get the PIN code from the original vehicle. I can clarify that a bit better but if you don't know the PIN and VIN from the original vehicle, it may be a challenge.
Thanks. I will see if it’s possible to get the VIN from the used parts supplier. I doubt I they know the PIN though. Is it true that a locksmith or dealer could retrieve the PIN based on the VIN, if I can convince them I legitimately have the SKIM?

Thanks. I will see if it’s possible to get the VIN from the used parts supplier. I doubt I they know the PIN though. Is it true that a locksmith or dealer could retrieve the PIN based on the VIN, if I can convince them I legitimately have the SKIM?

We only get the PIN from the dealer. I do not know how anyone else does it.