Snatch block recommendations?

The ones I have seen demo'd look like they are 4+" wide and like 6" long. Are those really old school?

block.jpg

The ones I have seen demo'd look like they are 4+" wide and like 6" long. Are those really old school?

View attachment 191421

Not really old school but just a basic design for use with all steel rigging. I bet the 2" was side profile of the TSC product?

To clarify here is our face dimensions: 4.5" x 7.687" overall length.

0922201923.jpg

Reactions: JMT
OK, that makes sense. In my mind, you are showing me the WIDTH of the product in the photo above.
I would call the other photo the thickness.

I agree, I would have normally called that side profile "thickness" as well. But at least I know what info I need to add to my description now! 😁

Ricky

Came across this video comparing snatch ring vs a snatch block. The results were surprising to me - was not expecting the snatch ring to be that much more lossy!

Looks like the TRE Snatch Blocks are shown as out of stock.
If you missed getting them, you'll have another opportunity on their next batch I'd assume.
If possible, @Garza could give us the status if he's not too busy.

Yes, this batch is out. I want to apologize, but I also want to say THANK YOU!! We are working on the next batch now and it shouldn't be as long as the backlog before.

I will make an update post as soon as I know an ETA!

Ricky

Yes, this batch is out. I want to apologize, but I also want to say THANK YOU!! We are working on the next batch now and it shouldn't be as long as the backlog before.

I will make an update post as soon as I know an ETA!

Ricky
Thanks for the update!
The snatch blocks are awesome! It was worth the wait.