Special editions raise your hands!

Wow, I always wanted a Rubicon Tomb Raider edition. Talk about rare! You've got a real special vehicle on your hands!

I got a 06 TJ, bought it in Colorado. Paid more than I thought i should but I fell in love with it!. 13.5K for an X, had a few mods.
4inch lift, 33's, and seat covers. after a few weeks of owning Her I took off the seat covers and discovered the true gem I had bought!
the decals on the outside were taken off. the dealer ship didn't know what they had either!
06 Green TJ 65th Anniversary edition. Not too special but its mine and I love it!

after owning it for about 2 years now tons more mods and still a beast!

First day.jpg

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG-20140523-WA0001.jpg

I love that color green @Julian

That's a good looking starting point you've got right there!
I guess its a rare color of green because people always ask were I got it painted, but its the stock color. The color was a huge selling point for my wife so I was happy when she said "its cute, you can get it."

I guess its a rare color of green because people always ask were I got it painted, but its the stock color. The color was a huge selling point for my wife so I was happy when she said "its cute, you can get it."

Haha, what a female thing to say!

It is a good color for sure, I quite like it!

Reactions: Julian
My 2004 Columbia edition I traded a 2001 mustang stock mustang that had more problems then I can think of.Think I made out in this deal
IMG_6561.JPG

Reactions: Chris