Yes its coming :) not a need as much as I thought though which is nice
The Mercedes steering box is pretty sweet huh? One of the few things jeep over engineered for stock applications. I’ve done a tap and generic ram for $150 that worked awesome with the stock box - redneck ram and psc make great setups. Keep an eye out for Blaine’s hydro setup (coming soon) where he has improved on the issues found in other kits he’s installed over the years.

The Mercedes steering box is pretty sweet huh? One of the few things jeep over engineered for stock applications. I’ve done a tap and generic ram for $150 that worked awesome with the stock box - redneck ram and psc make great setups. Keep an eye out for Blaine’s hydro setup (coming soon) where he has improved on the issues found in other kits he’s installed over the years.
Thats what I was thinking just tapping it...I'll keep a lookout for Blaines setup...I am excited!

Are you still running the stock 6 cal.? 5.38s and 38" tires a little shaky, but then you also have that awesome Rubicrawler ........ How is it on the highway?

Reactions: YourWorstEnemy
Are you still running the stock 6 cal.? 5.38s and 38" tires a little shaky, but then you also have that awesome Rubicrawler ........ How is it on the highway?
Yes completely stock 4.0 6 Cyl....190 glorious horsepower :p...the 5.38s are perfect for me...my XJ had 4.27s and 37s on it and it drove well but would run in 3rd up hills on the highway...this 42RLE has a deep overdrive but seems to be plenty powerful cruising at 70 mph...its not screaming too high on the RPMs for me either which is nice...offroad it makes no real difference 4.27s or 5.38s with the NP241OR or the Rubicrawler plenty of reduction! For comparison it accelerates about the same as it did stock 0-60...and that is nothing to write home about :) but its reliable and sufficient...thanks!!

DSSR4932.JPEG

Whats that rubbing / grinding sound coming down the hill? Looks like fun :)
I heard that too but found nothing on first visual inspection...I didn't see what hit there sounded like the coil rubbing the frame or the maybe the bumpstop tower nicked the coil...we have not gone over the underneath yet to see :p

Ok here is the full video of the 5 ft ledge climb...took multiple attempts and was slippery...we tried it after a built Can-Am with 33s tried it...you need wheelbase and width to climb this section for sure if you fall in you are done...thankfully I had enough lift and tire to not scrape my belly pan when I fell down :p

Reactions: BuildBreakRepeat