Utah Team America (World Police)

some of the drops.
Including the Fall?
A8778E8E-1895-4C2F-BEC1-A1CD2979B534.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Wildman
Reactions: Tob and Apparition
I realized a few things about half way down that decent. I need a lot more armor, better brakes, and possibly bigger tires. An automatic would be nice to help smooth out the throttle a bit.
Spend $40 on a hand throttle if you’re up for an experiment. I love mine, while others don’t find it as useful. I drive around town using it to work on throttle control, specifically for the climbing situations I’d want an auto for.

Dinner 6:30 at Sunset grill, trying to get a reservation soon. If anyone is interested interested in joining let me know.
I hope you have better luck than we did a few years ago. We had reservations twice the first time we showed up and they said someone made a mistake and they had a wedding party. The second time arrive and were told they were running about 90 mins behind. We left and never went back, we did find a lot of good restaurants in Moab.

I hope you have better luck than we did a few years ago. We had reservations twice the first time we showed up and they said someone made a mistake and they had a wedding party. The second time arrive and were told they were running about 90 mins behind. We left and never went back, we did find a lot of good restaurants in Moab.
Got right in sat outside, great weather, great company and a great view.

Food not the best and couldn’t get them to answer their phone for the reservation.

• Sad
Reactions: Wildman and rasband
We’ve had good food in the past. Not so much this time.
Moab Brewery was this way for me. They slimmed down the menu (which is smart) but didn’t keep the good things that they used to have. The beer was fine, but the food was less than good.

Moab Brewery was this way for me. They slimmed down the menu (which is smart) but didn’t keep the good things that they used to have. The beer was fine, but the food was less than good.
Did you try Spitfire Grill?