Team Stay at Home (Hero)

I have no idea. I'm just loving all the pictures and getting way too excited :ROFLMAO:

Careful don't get too excited you might spudge all over your Jeep.

Great idea! Move it around to different places. :)

The Road Glide group I belong to does this every year and has a yearly event in a different place. It keeps it interesting and gives people from different parts of the country to attend.

Of course it's up to @Chris

Careful don't get too excited you might spudge all over your Jeep.

The Road Glide group I belong to does this every year and has a yearly event in a different place. It keeps it interesting and gives people from different parts of the country to attend.

Of course it's up to @Chris
I thought about this too, just moving it around each year. Of course we all know that the best is in the west, but there’s some pretty amazing wheeling down here and in California too.

I thought about this too, just moving it around each year. Of course we all know that the best is in the west, but there’s some pretty amazing wheeling down here and in California too.

I know it isn't the same thing but my with Road Glide group we vote each year for where to hold the event the next year. Someone makes up a presentation and they try to sell the group on why each place works for the group.

In 2019 it was in Deadwood, SD and then in 2020 it was in Gettysburg, VA and this year in Lk Tahoe, NV.

Just something to think on. Even having it back east could work for some places that has a few off-road parks in the area.

Taco Tuesday toast to you. With my Lakewood French Toast Temptress imperial stout.

16195636766134532386574739621674.jpg

Work trail. High probability of carnage given how poorly people drive.

20210430_080414.jpg

Slight shimmy at I think 50mph with the "new" tires. I need to reprogram the speedometer. I'll rotate the spare to the drivers side front, and move them around one at a time to track down the out of balance one. Then get it rebalanced. My guess is one of the two on the front based on feel.

It's not that bad anyway. I need to get up to higher speeds and look to see if there a second frequency response. I'll search around here for balancing recommendations. So I can rotate them rather than put the unbalanced as a spare.

I expected the higher road noise.

I went out at noon running errands and the vibes are almost non existent. I'm running 25 psi. So I'll bump that up and see if that fixes it. Cold morning, warm afternoon must have tweeked the pressure for me.

Plugging along. I have the rear end put together now. I think, if I work really hard, I can have a road test by Monday.

Savvy gas tank skid...View attachment 248727
Charmin clean rear end.
View attachment 248728
That's a good lookin rear end. ;)

Now that you've improved the departure angle, any concern about your spare making contact? The only reason I ask is because mine seems to have become an issue recently. Looks like we have the same Bestop tire carrier.

That's a good lookin rear end. ;)

Now that you've improved the departure angle, any concern about your spare making contact? The only reason I ask is because mine seems to have become an issue recently. Looks like we have the same Bestop tire carrier.
We'll see. I'm planning on trying it out in a couple weeks! It would have to be a HELL of a ledge to catch the spare that close to the tub.

WOW some great pictures and videos from today. Almost like I was there.

I keep saying SOON but it's still a month or more before my TJ is gunna be rolling on it's own.

Keep teasing all us at home with all the GREAT pictures and videos.

At one time the JD cotton picker was the most expensive machine they sold.

I'm 90 miles south of Lake Michigan on the Illinois/indiana border. Drive south west and cross the Mississippi River into south Missouri, and you see cotton fields. None east of the Mississippi. Then there cotton all the way west. Weird.