The ugly bumper thread

Inadvertently I might. It wasn't my intention by any means. I think "ugly" is a subjective thing. I just dislike some of these massive bumpers, FabFours being the worst of the bunch.
I agree “ugly” is subjective. Some of these posted are so funny. I’m laughing the whole way through.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
7F0E6C96-2B5A-4E9E-BCA1-D4FB63904E57.jpeg
Not a TJ but I couldn’t help myself 😂

I agree “ugly” is subjective. Some of these posted are so funny. I’m laughing the whole way through.

I don't think my current bumper is UGLY but some have made comments about it before. And yes it's a PIG but it works and I don't want to spend the money on an aluminum version either.

I don't think my current bumper is UGLY but some have made comments about it before. And yes it's a PIG but it works and I don't want to spend the money on an aluminum version either.
One thing is for certain, if you hit something your headlights are done for! That meat grinder of a bumper is going to divert everything to those vulnerable exposed headlights! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
Okay I know some might like these but the front is just ugly to me.

1607470021561.png

And Rhino Lined is even worse.

1607469883632.png

Damn! That is true Chinese junk. Even that porch light looking thing is weird.

The really sad part is they had to of sold some to make a production run of any of these bumpers. Which means there are some out there some where.

• Sad
Reactions: B252