The ugly bumper thread

Well damn I killed my future ROTM chances when I ordered this as part of my Black Friday shopping. Proof is some asshole out there who will buy anything LOL

View attachment 209005

That is one of the better looking bumpers posted up so far. I'm not a huge fan of stingers but as long as you like how it looks screw everyone else.

The worst ones are the ones that look like they were made in the backwoods of Mississippi by some redneck. That one with the rebar is comical 🤣
FIFY. And FYI, we Louisiana rednecks are proud of the high quality Jerry Riggin’ we do 'round here, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: RINC
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
It was called the Legend Series. I think you can still get some minor accessories for it from their website!

You can get the rear matching one too if you want. 😀

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=124356421071

For anyone who’s interested in how heavy the front bumper is you can watch me lift it.

Thank you for the info.

I do have the matching rear
20201203_101120.jpg

20201203_112218.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
The bumper might be a bit much. But the license plate is cool!

Thanks! In my defense, the bumper was from the PO and I had other things to spend money on like winch, gears, lockers, new rubber etc.

New bumper is DEFINITELY on the radar.

Reactions: B252
Well damn I killed my future ROTM chances when I ordered this as part of my Black Friday shopping. Proof is some asshole out there who will buy anything LOL

View attachment 209005

At least it is welded and looks like through welds, so that is good. Bolted on stingers are the WORST!!

Not sure that I understand the angle of the tow hook tabs, but I don't hate this bumper!

Reactions: Chris

Not sure that I understand the angle of the tow hook tabs, but I don't hate this bumper!

They make a for smoother ramped surface so they are less in the way if you need to push the bumper up over a rock face.

They make a for smoother ramped surface so they are less in the way if you need to push the bumper up over a rock face.

That makes sense, but seems that if you ever need to have a pull that it would put an odd angle strain on the mounting hardware. Probably not an issue frankly, just seemed odd to me.

That makes sense, but seems that if you ever need to have a pull that it would put an odd angle strain on the mounting hardware. Probably not an issue frankly, just seemed odd to me.
Mine is the non-stinger version. You can see the rock rash. So far, pulling or being pulled hasn't been a problem.
20200718_152012.jpg

Reactions: HYRYSC