The "what did you do this weekend" thread

Living in Central Oregon is pretty great. These pictures were taken 40 minutes from our house. We could have left our house at 8:00 am and had lunch on the beach. In the spring, i have skied in the morning and played golf in tee shirt on the same day in the afternoon. Mountains, desert and ocean are all within 3 hours of where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Central Oregon, I don't blame you. Of course the huge influx of people moving there is off-putting, but that's happening all over Oregon these days.

Reactions: StG58
We have lived here for 16 years after 30 in the Portland area. It's the best place I have ever lived by a long way! However, if we get a few more winters like last winter, we may move to Prescott Az!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Moved a banks legal department into their new building. Looked out the window on Saturday afternoon and saw this guy with his lady friend face down on his lap
D14F0D61-7935-4CD2-B8E2-951C52D71AF8.jpeg

I just got back from Glamis California to do some camping/quadding. It is still pretty early in the season. Temps were in the mid 90's, but the trailer has air conditioning. As you can see, It was pretty empty out there, We stayed at Gecko, and there was never more than 4 campers at one time. We owned the dunes this weekend.

20171016_064058.jpg
20171016_064123.jpg
20171015_184518.jpg

I just got back from Glamis California to do some camping/quadding. It is still pretty early in the season. Temps were in the mid 90's, but the trailer has air conditioning. As you can see, It was pretty empty out there, We stayed at Gecko, and there was never more than 4 campers at one time. We owned the dunes this weekend.

View attachment 23877 View attachment 23878 View attachment 23879
Yep ..its official , I'm jealous !!

Reactions: ac_
AEB4CF70-F2E0-4C76-A671-5D93A066C1D8.jpeg
This weekend I rejoined the talented guys who crew for Jason Scherer’s #76 Rubicon Express Jeep at the Ultra4 National Championship race in Reno, NV. Hadn’t seen some of the guys since 2017 King of the Hammers. Runnng a new 800+hp big block, Jason took the pole and then drove the punishing 12-lap course darn near perfectly taking the win.
From experts troubleshooting suspension, braking, onsite fabrication and powertrain, I learn a ton at every race as do the fans who stop by to listen in. Highly recommend it if you get the chance. Here’s a youtube link of highlites of Jason and his awesome Jeep at KOH: