TJ seat foam

That’s how mine are. I’ve had Bartact for about 4yrs. They went right back over the new foam. Bartact can be installed without removing the seats.

Reactions: Rut Row
Replced broken piano wire springs under the foam while replacing the seat foams.

20240407_184546.jpg

Yes, I was asking about the bushings like in the pictures above. The 3D printed ones don't seem to last long.

I have gotten to use to Amazon's free shipping. Summit charges $11.99 to ship those bushings to me. Might just try and make some.

Yes, I was asking about the bushings like in the pictures above. The 3D printed ones don't seem to last long.

I have gotten to use to Amazon's free shipping. Summit charges $11.99 to ship those bushings to me. Might just try and make some.

Have you seen this option?

I bought them, haven't installed them.

$109 order gets free shipping.

What is different about the seat tracks in the '97-'98 models? Says these repair kits are for '99-'06

Passenger seat base pics are a '00 model Sahara seat. Driver seat base pics are a '98 model Sahara seat.

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

The head of the Torx bolt looks different, otherwise looks mostly the same.

Last edited:
The slot width and/or the bolt shoulder is a different size. I tried on my '98. I think I made it work with a Dremel but it wasn't easy and I remember thinking just finding stuff from the hardware store was the way to go. The 3D printed set I got and made work wore out super quick and I didn't go that route the second time.

Reactions: Irun
The slot width and/or the bolt shoulder is a different size. I tried on my '98. I think I made it work with a Dremel but it wasn't easy and I remember thinking just finding stuff from the hardware store was the way to go. The 3D printed set I got and made work wore out super quick and I didn't go that route the second time.

Thanks. Since I have a set of 97, 98, and 00 seat bases around if I get time this weekend i'll do some measuring.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck

I bought the bushings from Summit but haven't installed them yet