Toughness personified

UPS screwed the pooch on mine. Was scheduled for Wednesday delivery, had arrived in SLC (normal), they brought my other junk, but today's tracking shows, "We’re sorry this package has experienced a sortation delay." My guess is they read NV as WV - wouldn't be the first time.

At least I learned a new word today "Sortation"... really? haha.

No sweat, I had no immediate plans to install it and I'm pretty sure even if they do the toss and roll repeatedly, it should show up unscathed.

• Haha
Reactions: SvtLdr
Is the shipping sorted out?

I’m showing $52 with handling charges.

What’s the handling charge? Packing cost?

Just received mine.
No issues with the packaging
69FFE63A-26B7-4CC1-9181-FC422A68AFE4.jpeg

67561FB5-90EA-4ED2-8985-A982FFF623A3.jpeg

The tape that holds the lightly crimped on metal end cap looks a bit worse for wear though. The new tubes we have coming will solve that since it is a one-way metal crimped cap pushed into the end of the tubes that telescope.
The tape that’s on the top end in the picture was just scuffed. The bottom was a little worn.

Reactions: mrblaine
UPS screwed the pooch on mine. Was scheduled for Wednesday delivery, had arrived in SLC (normal), they brought my other junk, but today's tracking shows, "We’re sorry this package has experienced a sortation delay." My guess is they read NV as WV - wouldn't be the first time.

At least I learned a new word today "Sortation"... really? haha.

No sweat, I had no immediate plans to install it and I'm pretty sure even if they do the toss and roll repeatedly, it should show up unscathed.
Got it! 5 days to an adjacent state (NV). Unscathed packaging. Won't open until I drag it out to the freezing cold shop.
Will be installing same day as the RJ trackbar still in it's box.

Got it! 5 days to an adjacent state (NV). Unscathed packaging. Won't open until I drag it out to the freezing cold shop.
Will be installing same day as the RJ trackbar still in it's box.
Paint, powder coat or leave it raw? Thinking out loud. Might be the only non-black piece on the whole rig..

Tie rod made it @mrblaine - thanks! Good packaging, the only thing (which doesn't matter since I have a stack of them I'm working through) is the chapstick got destroyed and the top did bulge a little but nothing worked itself free.

PXL_20220225_221451939.jpg

PXL_20220225_221308857.jpg

PXL_20220225_221244038.jpg

PXL_20220225_221520328.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: RINC and mrblaine
Reactions: rasband