Toughness personified

@mrblaine Thank You Sir. The package arrived unscathed. The tube, both end caps were perfect.
bmbtierod001.jpg

bmbtierod002.jpg

bmbtierod003.jpg

P.S. Thank you for the stickers.

Received mine today. The ends of the tube weren't nearly as pristine as RINC's. If the rivets weren't in one end, I fear the tie rod would have popped out of the end of the tube.

The tie rod itself is in great shape....already painted and ready for install tomorrow!

Thanks

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

@mrblaine, daughter came out in the garage and said, “That really looks packed well. Complete with thank you sticker!” 🤣mine looks fine. Typical of the others. One end with damage to the packaging from a drop. The other looks like the TR rammed it, probably during the drop.

Thanks!

3D7ED1DE-D8C2-4C43-B7B1-32A4DA6DC749.jpeg

715703FD-D04C-41B0-A381-3E79351B8ABB.jpeg

480641C0-91E0-40F5-A735-BBCD71BB6551.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: mrblaine and SvtLdr
How are the staples holding the two tube sections in place?
@mrblaine, mine looks fine. Typical of the others. One end with damage to the packaging from a drop. The other looks like the TR rammed it, probably during the drop.

Thanks!

View attachment 313275

View attachment 313276

View attachment 313277
The staples held the two sections together without any issues. Looks like it did when it left your shop. I can take a pic if you want, but I specifically looked down the tube and took notice (I was looking for chapstick. Found it attached to the bar in perfect shape. Cherry for my daughter Corah). 😊

The staples held the two sections together without any issues. Looks like it did when it left your shop. I can take a pic if you want, but I specifically looked down the tube and took notice (I was looking for chapstick. Found it attached to the bar in perfect shape. Cherry for my daughter Corah). 😊
They aren't going to ruin any more lip balm unless they run over it with something.

Reactions: starkey480 and JMT
@mrblaine seems like you've got it sorted out pretty well, just curious if you've seen these caps before? Most of our round stock shows up in cardboard tubes with caps like these, a real pain to get out sometimes, don't think I've ever seen a broken one yet

IMG_20220304_190929476_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220304_190937297_HDR.jpg

Reactions: SvtLdr
@mrblaine seems like you've got it sorted out pretty well, just curious if you've seen these caps before? Most of our round stock shows up in cardboard tubes with caps like these, a real pain to get out sometimes, don't think I've ever seen a broken one yet

View attachment 313577
View attachment 313578
I have several of those. They call them Twist and pull which is essentially a lie unless you get after them with some pliers. Or at least ours have been.