Traded the TJ

Beat that cancer! My dad is going through cancer right now, it’s no fun at all. Our thoughts and wishes are with you and your family!

Reactions: KMG
My mistake was stoping to look at a new Tundra double cab 4x4 Limited TRD. Unfortunately my cancer has returned which means several driving trips to MD Anderson 10.5 hours away. The timing and price were right ($40,500 for the Tundra minus $15,000 for my TJ).

I sure have enjoyed this forum and I plan on continuing to participate even if I am Jeepless. Thanks to all.
Man I am sorry to hear about the cancer. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Wish you all the best.

Lou

Reactions: Squatch and KMG
sorry to hear about the cancer man. do what you have to there will always be another jeep when you kick cancers ass. until let us all know whats going on and keep the wave alive even if it in the tundra

My mistake was stoping to look at a new Tundra double cab 4x4 Limited TRD. Unfortunately my cancer has returned which means several driving trips to MD Anderson 10.5 hours away. The timing and price were right ($40,500 for the Tundra minus $15,000 for my TJ).

I sure have enjoyed this forum and I plan on continuing to participate even if I am Jeepless. Thanks to all.
KMG when you have a chance buy another TJ to jeep you occupied. Best wishes my friend...

Will be thinking about ya buddy all the way over here in Kiwi-land. That was too good a deal to pass up plus when you beat the big C that Toyota will still hold its value so you can sell it and grab another TJ.
All the very best

Our prayers are with you and your family during this season of your life. Stay strong and focused on a good finish to the hard battle. The mind is a powerful thing and faith and prayer go a long way. God bless you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KMG and Squatch
We're so often wrapped up in our own bs thinking it’s all actually important & then we get clubbed over the head & remember what’s really important in this life & health is right up at the top of the list. I wish you the best of all possible outcomes & hope that it’s a short & uneventful trip to get there, the only difficult & eventful trips oughta be in the TJ you’ll get back into when this is all said & done

Hey Everybody, Spent two weeks at MD Anderson in Houston TX. Everyone we met in TX were nothing but friendly. MD Anderson is an AMAZING place. I underwent surgery, skin grafting, began Immunotherapy, and will return on the 20th for radiation. My Tundra made the trip very comfortable especially being able to sleep across the back seat when we drove home. Having almost a 600 mile fuel range was a big plus. Take care all, Kevin

Hey Everybody, Spent two weeks at MD Anderson in Houston TX. Everyone we met in TX were nothing but friendly. MD Anderson is an AMAZING place. I underwent surgery, skin grafting, began Immunotherapy, and will return on the 20th for radiation. My Tundra made the trip very comfortable especially being able to sleep across the back seat when we drove home. Having almost a 600 mile fuel range was a big plus. Take care all, Kevin
Praying for you making a full recovery.

How about a couple pics of the new Tundra.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It sounds like you are receiving some good care. Rest up and I will be thinking of you as you continue to fight against the big C. Too many of us have been plagued with having to battle cancer. Positive thoughts and warm regards during this trying time .