Triangulated 3 or 4 link?

i did front first then rear the next year but not for any good reason beyond by the time i finished my front with JK swap and coilovers I was completely out of time and money. The savvy kit is great if you use as-is, it goes in quick and easy. Not sure theres much reason to one and not the other they're designed to work together.
Back to your statement , it brings a question to mind. In the instructions that may come with the savvy mid arm kit , is it plain and clear where the brackets go ? Or does it have more to do with keeping a certain wheel base??

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
Back to your statement , it brings a question to mind. In the instructions that may come with the savvy mid arm kit , is it plain and clear where the brackets go ? Or does it have more to do with keeping a certain wheel base??
The frame brackets go in a specific location.

True and you did mess with the mount positions didnt you?

No they are where Savvy (sort of) directions specify them to be.
I wasn't gunna mess up what Blaine had developed.
My front links are longer than stock but everything else is per the instructions.

So I know my front Dana 30 will work with the diff bracket ,
I have an 8.8 with an OX COVER PLATE in the rear . So can the Dana 44 bracket be modified to fit the 8.8 ??
Thanks

So I know my front Dana 30 will work with the diff bracket ,
I have an 8.8 with an OX COVER PLATE in the rear . So can the Dana 44 bracket be modified to fit the 8.8 ??
Thanks
Modify the Savvy mini truss? The 8.8 is a much larger center section and the tubes are also larger. It would be better to make your own.

Modify the Savvy mini truss? The 8.8 is a much larger center section and the tubes are also larger. It would be better to make your own.
I definitely would have to start with the original truss for proper angle , but would modify to better fit the 8.8.