Reactions: PNW_LJ
Cool! Where ya headed?

Home! We just picked it up this weekend.

20230416_165516.jpg

Home! We just picked it up this weekend.

View attachment 417108

Glad it made it safely and in one piece. Looks like a fun little module to build for trips. Plenty of ways to modernize in a small form factor. The goodness is how common small builds are these days (tiny homes) that you'll have no shortage of ideas and references to tailor it to your intentions and maximize usage/space.

Post a link if you do a build thread on it.

Glad it made it safely and in one piece. Looks like a fun little module to build for trips. Plenty of ways to modernize in a small form factor. The goodness is how common small builds are these days (tiny homes) that you'll have no shortage of ideas and references to tailor it to your intentions and maximize usage/space.

Post a link if you do a build thread on it.

Will do. Canned ham trailers has been a fun resource so far. I'll need to invest in some woodworking tools first

Reactions: Wildman
Are your neighbors snooty or can they appreciate nostalgia?

20230416_165516-jpg.417108
No one commented on it, but thankfully they're all very nice. I doubt they'd have a problem if I parked and worked on it from time to time. It's parked in a storage facility in the meantime.
I wonder if putting it in a costco pop up would bypass their no working on it outside rules?
It's 1 foot higher than my garage door at the front of the camper. I'll have to get creative somehow. It'd be nice to get in inside over the winter and start pulling skins and replacing rotted pieces.

From my research, these are fairly simple and constructed with regular 1 Xs. It's surprising how they're able to hold together

In the "old days" they would dump stuff out in the low ground seasonal flood area or along the creek where the bank washed out.
Found a license plate from 1913.
I was kind of sad that they were already "taxing" cars that early!

In the "old days" they would dump stuff out in the low ground seasonal flood area or along the creek where the bank washed out.
Found a license plate from 1913.
I was kind of sad that they were already "taxing" cars that early!

This was in a pile of cans, metal cartons, and barrels. Really wanted one of the cartons but they were all beat to hell

Thanks to the uniden 520xl. Served me well up until 2 years ago when it wouldn't recieve any transmission (I think the speaker died). Pulled it out of the jeep along with the wiring, antenna cable, and antenna. The grms made its way to the center of the ARR mount.
20230708_151643.jpg

20230708_153401.jpg