That’s horrible. Someone put a Bernie sticker on that person’s vehicle.

I think it had been stuck for a few weeks by the time I came across it. It went pretty far down hill from there. By late winter the ice was up to the bottom of the windows, which were all busted out....though I can't say with certainty whether the damage was primarily due to vandals or the way the ice completely deformed the doors and body shell.

Reactions: Apparition
I think it had been stuck for a few weeks by the time I came across it. It went pretty far down hill from there. By late winter the ice was up to the bottom of the windows, which were all busted out....though I can't say with certainty whether the damage was primarily due to vandals or the way the ice completely deformed the doors and body shell.

A co-worker in Louisiana got stuck and had to leave his vehicle, Cherokee I think. When he went back for it, it was upside down with windows broken and 3 of the 4 wheels gone.

A co-worker in Louisiana got stuck and had to leave his vehicle, Cherokee I think. When he went back for it, it was upside down with windows broken and 3 of the 4 wheels gone.

What a nightmare. This was a trail outside Colorado Springs when I lived there. A teenage girl out wheeling alone after dark in mid November, got stuck in hub deep water, had to walk out to get reception. Came back like, 2 days later with her uncle to pull it out and nobody had found it yet, but it was already iced in. It stayed until spring, at which point I can only assume it went straight to the crusher.

• Face Palm
  • Sad
Reactions: JMT and Apparition