What did you do to your TJ today?

My wife just happened to find the clamps at Big Lots...I think they were $4 for a 4-pack. I don't have the packaging any more but had 2 left over; picture below for reference. The key is they're flat so they lay flat against the wall. No mounting holes, so I drilled one in each clamp.

View attachment 304409

View attachment 304410
View attachment 304425
Home Depot/Lowes has tons of them. They’re amazing. I got some plastic smaller ones of Amazon that work great too and have a softer clamping edge if you’re clamping more delicate material.

POWERING THE TRAILS​

Harnessing the power of the sun, the Jeep® Brand is installing solar-powered charging stations on key trails in the U.S. so you can get a full charge before taking on the trails. :unsure:
I foresee nothing going wrong with this…

Got this at an antique/variety store yesterday - for all Rubi Owners, here’s your sign😂

image.jpg

Reactions: John Cooper
Big Sad @John Cooper Big Sad! Thankfully I carry a full size spare, but made for an expensive day on the trail.
Man you were just 15 minutes away from me!!!! I wouldn't have been able to wheel, but dang sure could have come and tried to help out!!!!!! Been out of work the last 10 days fighting the Rona, going back tomorrow night. Lord knows I am ready!!!!!

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Man you were just 15 minutes away from me!!!! I wouldn't have been able to wheel, but dang sure could have come and tried to help out!!!!!! Been out of work the last 10 days fighting the Rona, going back tomorrow night. Lord knows I am ready!!!!!
I’ll give you a holler next and see if you aren’t working. You’re welcome to come ride shotgun.

Reactions: John Cooper

POWERING THE TRAILS​

Harnessing the power of the sun, the Jeep® Brand is installing solar-powered charging stations on key trails in the U.S. so you can get a full charge before taking on the trails. :unsure:
This seems appropriate ... lol

IMG_1259.jpg