What did you do to your TJ today?

No ruler but i threw a tape on it… 10” x 2 1/2”. Or do u need ruler by it for reproduction purposes?
That should do. Thanks!
We can duplicate that label for you, we'll need the correct size. We don't have this diagram on file so it will need to be custom designed to match.
Bryan
Vin's Labels

Arent them ARP studs pretty!
Decided to do these since firestone tightened my lug nuts too much and caused my tire to go flying,they said they're gonna pay for my parts,such as my new centric rotors that i just put on....and my pads
if not....my jeep may get tons and 40s if I win a lawsuit 😆,but I ain't gonna do all that! I'm happy that I'm safe and that my tire came flying out right before I got on to i635 😳Thank god !!! I'd be plenty happy to just get paid for the parts used like firestone said 🤷🏽‍♂️
20240623_112809.jpg

A little bit of clearancing was made on the hub itself,I overdid the 1st one but once you drill out the lug holes a few thousandths you don't have to clearance so much on the lip of the hub that meets the knuckle......
These are ARP m14x1.5 studs and they clear just fine on my wheels even though the "shoulder"? Pertrudes a bit from the hub face!

Edit-Forgot to add a pic of where I clearanced the hub!
20240623_121737.jpg

Last edited:
Arent them ARP studs pretty!
Decided to do these since firestone tightened my lug nuts too much and caused my tire to go flying,they said they're gonna pay for my parts,such as my new centric rotors that i just put on....and my pads
if not....my jeep may get tons and 40s if I win a lawsuit 😆,but I ain't gonna do all that! I'm happy that I'm safe and that my tire came flying out right before I got on to i635 😳Thank god !!! I'd be plenty happy to just get paid for the parts used like firestone said 🤷🏽‍♂️
View attachment 537163

A little bit of clearancing was made on the hub itself,I overdid the 1st one but once you drill out the lug holes a few thousandths you don't have to clearance so much on the lip of the hub that meets the knuckle......
These are ARP m14x1.5 studs and they clear just fine on my wheels even though the "shoulder"? Pertrudes a bit from the hub face!

Edit-Forgot to add a pic of where I clearanced the hub!
View attachment 537167

Why did you need to clearance the hub? Not stock unit bearings?

Also - is that a hood I seen in place!?

🙂

Reactions: TheBoogieman
Why did you need to clearance the hub? Not stock unit bearings?

Also - is that a hood I seen in place!?

🙂

I needed to clearance the hub a tad to take out the old studs cause i wouldve spent too much time hammering the old studs out except for the 3 that snapped 🙃 The slightly larger ARP studs they dropped right in with said clearancing and pressed them in just fine !
These are E-coated units from napa so no rust,What can I say 15k miles later and they've been holding up great ! A good amount of wheeling on them and lots of speed on the highway on them as well

And yep she finally has a hood now 😆
You and Chili_Pepper are the ones that noticed...especially chili pepper 🤣

Upgraded a pair of lights on my bumper. This was so I can test them before my Crawltek bumpers get here this week. I will probably only have room for 1 set of lights, so I went with the Auxbeam spot/flood combo lights. I'll see how the light is at night tonight.

Wasn't impressed with the output of the Rough Country lights.

20240623_131158.jpg

20240623_132005.jpg

Gorgeous black magic tail lights got put on. Had to ditch my old bumper to make room for the plate relocation. Not a big deal, been looking for replacements for the POS one I bought when I got my Jeep and had more excitement than sense. Next up is to ditch the matching front pile of shit for something that actually does its job.
View attachment 536899

What license plate light are you running?

Flushed more bad stuff out of the coolant system, installed an inline coolant screen, and did another round of Thermocure.

The screen should work well...and it helps with the multiple water flushes and the final fill by opening the cap to reduce the air gap. Reducing the air gap means that I don't need to pull the thermostat during flushes since the coolant temp gets up to 195* in about 3 minutes.

Screen Shot 2024-06-23 at 9.24.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-06-23 at 9.24.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-06-23 at 9.25.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-06-23 at 9.25.33 PM.png

Last edited:
Death wobble started at around 60 MPH, blown u joint on passenger side. Figured I would do the ball joints and replace the hub as well. Disassembled and cleaned the rust up with a wire wheel and a little POR for the knuckle and axle housing.
Bent the outer axle ears, smoked two u-joint caps before I realized. Finally got it all back together last night, tire is locked up... Wrong hub was sent to me...
New hub coming Tuesday.
PXL_20240623_235043681.jpg