• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

What did you do to your TJ today?

Baltimoreed

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Got my other Cj hood latch done. I pulled my cowl off to clean under it and install the ss Cj cowl vent cover that I’m putting on Ripley. Figure it will be easier to drill off than on the truck. It’s pretty clean inside but tomorrow I’ll vac it out anyway. Need to replace the rusty cowl screws too.

matkal

TJ Enthusiast
You should've not taken that one back then, since they were only produced 2nd gen 11-14 . That means you were riding a definite unicorn. But still very nice as most V owners still want the grocery getting version. ;)
To be honest I’m not sure of the year, that was the date on the pic🤷‍♂️😂

Whatever year it was, it was the most incredible car I’ve ever driven!

(Sorry for the hijack everybody)

KimsJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
My oil skid plate came today so I got it painted and installed!! :D

IMG_3334.jpeg
IMG_3338.jpeg

Then I did something to help work on the Jeep. :D I had this old tool box that the rats made homes in, so I cleaned it out and gave it a paint job.

IMG_3335.jpeg

Were you expecting any other color? :D

The idea is to have it blend in with the house. I want to keep this one out front in my carport/porch area. We will lock it to the pole, but I wanted it to be less visible. I wanted my own tools because I like to work on my Jeep out in my carport or in the driveway. We have a 2400 square foot garage, but to just do minor stuff like tune ups and such, it is a lot faster and easier to just do it out front. That's what happens when you have a car fettish, one has to play musical cars to get into the garage. LOL

IMG_3336.jpeg

We are going to be extending the porch awning tomorrow, so I will be able to rearrange and get the tool box against the house next to the ac pole. Now I just need to get me some ratchet wrenches and some sockets and I should be good to go. Already screwdrivers and all. :D