What did you do to your TJ today?

Thank you very much..
I've gotten older, probably not smarter.. So now days I don't do near as much off roading as I did years ago and don't have the time or energy to do all the clean up after the trails, but I still love the Jeep's, mostly the TJ's even though I've had a couple of new JK Unlimited RUBICONS.
I've always had this OCD thing about all my vehicles, even my trail beaters about keeping them clean and shiny..🤪😜
Your OCD problem shows very well (y)(y):)

Reactions: Daubie3
Rancho RS5000X shocks came in last night. Boy, everyone wasn't kidding about Rancho's paint job lol. I'm thinking I might just scratch it all off straight out of the box and repaint before I install. Any recommended methods?
Also, despite how many feel, I got a "Jeep wave" sticker for the back of my driver side mirror.. and I love it 🤪

Rancho RS5000X shocks came in last night. Boy, everyone wasn't kidding about Rancho's paint job lol. I'm thinking I might just scratch it all off straight out of the box and repaint before I install. Any recommended methods?

I just scuffed mine with a rough sanding pad and thru on the primer then paint. Anything is better than what is currently on there.

I just scuffed mine with a rough sanding pad and thru on the primer then paint. Anything is better than what is currently on there.
I didn't know if just scuffing them up would suffice or if I should remove it altogether. thanks!

I didn't know if just scuffing them up would suffice or if I should remove it altogether. thanks!

Maybe scuff wasnt the right word, I sanded them with the sanding pad as best I could, there were still paint spots on them when I threw the self etching primer on. TIme will tell how long it lasts

Reactions: Vasq
Maybe scuff wasnt the right word, I sanded them with the sanding pad as best I could, there were still paint spots on them when I threw the self etching primer on. TIme will tell how long it lasts
I gotcha, I'll probably do the same and just get off as much as I can before primer/painting over

• Wow
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
This was my biggie on my list.
20191009_174842.jpg