What did you do to your TJ today?

That’s what I expect to do when I install a Poison Spider full cage. They sound good on boats, should sound ok in the tj.
It should be a marked improvement over the junk OE speakers. I need to have the seat slid all the way rearward and I never cared for having the "rear" speakers six inches from my ear.

All together now finally..
Didn't take a photo of them, but I took the cast Yukon differential covers out of the boxes, masked them and painted them red (they came in black crinkle finish). Not dry, but lookin good. All this stuff gets installed in two weeks.

Lockers arrived 30Jul22.jpg

Let's here what you've done to your TJ today!

I'll start by saying I gave her the biggest, most thorough cleaning possible!

Toyota Land Cruiser headlight wiring harness... easier than stripping the wiring harness looking for the broken wire or twitchy relays in the harness. $100 and 20 mins - comes with headlights too.
I'll fix it right in the winter...

If you get bored, come over and clean mine up.

View attachment 347221

lord, took me the whole day to just to strip the interior and put it back together. was wishing I had my spot cleaner to get the seat fabric which is at my dads place a hour south. figured out I could pull the seat fabric with the foam but once I learned the fabric was held on with hog rings I gave up attempting. wanted to wash the seat fabric too.

lord, took me the whole day to just to strip the interior and put it back together. was wishing I had my spot cleaner to get the seat fabric which is at my dads place a hour south. figured out I could pull the seat fabric with the foam but once I learned the fabric was held on with hog rings I gave up attempting. wanted to wash the seat fabric too.

I replaced my shifter and found out how easy the console was to take out. The console along with the seats is all that I need to get the carpet out. Man, I may be able to do it myself. Add another project to the to-do list when the weather cools off.

All together now finally..
Didn't take a photo of them, but I took the cast Yukon differential covers out of the boxes, masked them and painted them red (they came in black crinkle finish). Not dry, but lookin good. All this stuff gets installed in two weeks.

View attachment 347217

I like them in red much better than black...

diff covers painted.jpg

Zj steering upgrade and replaced front budget boost with Pro Comp 2" springs.

One of the grease boots looks odd. Did I get a tie rod boot mixed up with the drag link boot? I marked the one that looks weird to me with yellow

20220731_114837.jpg

20220731_115726.jpg

20220731_115704.jpg

20220731_114826.jpg

Reactions: MountaineerTom