What did you do to your TJ today?

Thank you, I will be here all week!!!!! :cool: :cool:

giphy.gif

What brand? I was impatient and went with the duralast against my better judgement.
Moog on everything on the front axle , ZJ steering upgrade and all. I get a lot of stuff from Rockauto , get it pretty fast and at good prices . Did go spicer on the drive shaft u-joints but HD Moog on the front axle u-joints. Timken on the rear outer bearings. I try to get what I think is best.

Last edited:
I have some of that stiffener material, but it's not as heavy as the stock stuff and it's a translucent white. Not sure if that could help you. If so, I'll dig around for it. Haven't used it in a long time.

Thats awesome. But I don't want to take yours. Do you remember where you bought it from? Color doesnt matter to me. You wont see it anyway.

Started teaching my 16 yr old daughter to drive manual last night. I told her she'd be unique among her friends. She's wispy, so the clutch was challenging for her

Well done … I taught both my daughters stick shift on my jeep too… Think I need a new clutch now 😂
Love to hear the younger generation wanting to learn manual…. She’ll be better than the boys

Well done … I taught both my daughters stick shift on my jeep too… Think I need a new clutch now 😂
Love to hear the younger generation wanting to learn manual…. She’ll be better than the boys
I’ve taught several to drive in mine-

It is painful to teach someone to drive in one- I had a kid eventually throw a code in mine he stalled it so much - I finally said not again.

Ordered some Rancho 5000x shocks for my TJ. Two at a time since I’m poor lol In a couple weeks I’ll have new shocks and new body mount bushings. Even with half the bushings in place I can tell that completing the other side will completely make my Jeep ride better. I can’t wait to get that fabrication project wrapped up and get my new shocks on. I need to figure out a way to fix the captive nuts for the rear body mounts above the bumper because my bolts just spin and I’m going to end up cutting the bolt heads off to replace the bushings at least.

That’s why I lowered my rates on here....Just to help people.

You can now have a subscription to all my posts for 19.95 a month.

With approved credit. I have found people that like me need to be checked out.
That’s a ripoff for forum members. Your OnlyFans is $19.95/month!

I’ve taught several to drive in mine-

It is painful to teach someone to drive in one- I had a kid eventually throw a code in mine he stalled it so much - I finally said not again.

Yep I hear ya , my second daughter was a little rough on the clutch not enough to throw codes though wow !!

Reactions: John Cooper