What did you do to your TJ today?

Finally got around to changing out the centering yoke and u joints in my front driveshaft.
IMG_0841.jpeg

Could I use the non export tail light pigtail and a harness side male pigtail that fits the export tail light female pigtail to make an adapter?

Basically the same idea with the adapters people have to use a 99 hard top on 03-06 Jeeps

• Wow
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Could I use the non export tail light pigtail and a harness side male pigtail that fits the export tail light female pigtail to make an adapter?

Basically the same idea with the adapters people have to use a 99 hard top on 03-06 Jeeps

My mind went elsewhere as soon as you said female pigtails 😂 … there is a thread on here all about the export tail lights…. Somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: Duner and RINC
You're not wrong....and that's not necessarily judgement on anyone here who drives an auto gearbox. Based on what I see daily on the highways and byways of the People's Republic of Maryland, the basic act of operating a motor vehicle would appear to be too complicated. Disturbing...

Its disturbing, but people have important things to do on their PHOOOOOONNE so can't be bothered to actually pay attention to their driving.

Noticed the footman loop on the hood was cracked in two last week when I washed/waxed the Jeep, so a new Dorman version went on today. Its supposed to be better as it has a steel bar inside the plastic...

My first winch cover lasted 9 months in the Florida sun, the second one - from a forum recommendation - lasted 2-1/2 years! It faded pretty quick, the darn thing was almost white, but only in the last month or so did I notice it starting to actually have the beginnings of a couple of holes. For $12.80, a new one went on:
5c3.jpg

Its a sort of shapeless bag, but I couldn't ask more longevity out of the thing and its cheap. I don't remember who pointed me at this one in the first place, but here it is again:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0894CCTXW?tag=wranglerorg-20

Replaced the headlight switch on the 97. That was way easier than I expected. I bought the cheapest one Rock Auto had, primarily because it was the only one that wasn't going to result in an additional shipping charge with the other stuff I had in my cart.

I ragged on their shipping the other day in a thread, but I got everything next day & they threw in 3 magnets I didn't already have.

FE4B04FE-BBF8-4399-B9F0-441D84A9FB50.jpeg

Last edited: